Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-21-2012, 01:10 AM   #3526
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: MLB Thread 2012

So, who will be in the line for the vacated Jays manager? Sandy Alomar?
BurningHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:09 PM   #3527
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow giants.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:47 PM   #3528
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

You had a feeling the Giants were going to force a game 7 when they unexpectedly won game 5.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:20 PM   #3529
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

While I don't like the whole idea of giving up a player for a manager, the Sox didn't do too bad. They got a bullpen arm back that might be worth something, you never know. Not to mention that Jose Iglesias is a former #1 prospect in the system and the current #1 prospect in the system also happens to be a SS projected to be ready as a September call-up in 2013, maybe earlier similar to Middlebrooks. Aviles wasn't part of the future past the 2013 season, and the Sox saved another million dollars, not that it matters much. Hopefully a team is stupid enough to put their ace on the market for the Sox to get. Sure would be nice to get someone like Felix Hernandez.

Last edited by UConnCeltics : 10-22-2012 at 02:23 PM.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:52 PM   #3530
tomtucker
NBA rookie of the year

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

cīmon cards.......donīt lets the faggoots san fran go to the series again......bad enough in ī10........cain,wilson, pagan, lincecum.......fukking fagsss
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #3531
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

Let's go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:46 PM   #3532
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cain is really struggling, he's not lasting through 5 innings at this rate.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:18 PM   #3533
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What a magical team, their bats comes alive when most needed.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:19 PM   #3534
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If the Giants win then all my picks for the division series and championship series would have been correct!

Although before the playoffs started I did pick Texas to win the AL. Bah, details.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:37 PM   #3535
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Go Giants! Much rather see a series between them and Detroit. Helluva pitching matchup.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:38 PM   #3536
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I guess I'm in the minority on ISH but....God I love seeing the Cardinals finally give away free runs and lose in the same manner they've won several playoff games the last couple of years.

Where I live there's a shit ton of Cardinals fans. I still contend the arrogance and self-entitlement of their fanbase is only rivaled by Yankees fans. And the numerous derogatory Braves related Tweets by some of my friends on Twitter the last few weeks have only added fuel to the fire.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:39 PM   #3537
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtucker
cīmon cards.......donīt lets the faggoots san fran go to the series again......bad enough in ī10........cain,wilson, pagan, lincecum.......fukking fagsss

How long you gonna stay in the closet?
Cali Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:42 PM   #3538
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I guess I'm in the minority on ISH but....God I love seeing the Cardinals finally give away free runs and lose in the same manner they've won several playoff games the last couple of years.

Where I live there's a shit ton of Cardinals fans. I still contend the arrogance and self-entitlement of their fanbase is only rivaled by Yankees fans. And the numerous derogatory Braves related Tweets by some of my friends on Twitter the last few weeks have only added fuel to the fire.
I think it's about 50/50 on cards hate. I really don't like them either. I think it's cool that they made the playoffs without Pujols, but watching them lose like this is funny. Like you said when they were playing the Nats, they've had almost every ball and call go there way for the last couple postseasons and right now it's the opposite.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:48 PM   #3539
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As long as they beat the Tigers, I don't care if it's STL or SF. Screw the AL.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:20 PM   #3540
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I rarely watch baseball but I've been watching the Giants lately! Another series comeback win? I think so!
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: