Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-23-2012, 09:54 AM   #241
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

Rewatched that 154-19 game, we held all 3 flags for 3 minutes and 13 seconds. But the enemy team took A from 1:56 to 1:46, then again from 1:16 to 1:01. Wow, screw that team.

First Trip Cap: 4:18-1:56 (2:22)
Second Trip Cap: 1:46-1:16 (:30)
Third Trip Cap: 1:01- :40 (:21)
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:17 AM   #242
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No clue how I did it the first time. I knew we held onto the trip cap but time expired in the second round. After that game I dont know if I went to bed played some more or whatever. But next day I logged on and saw I unlocked the trip cap and my friends who I played with the night prior didnt have it. So maybe I got it playing Mercenary Moshpit. But me and my buddies set out to do it and did it two times in a row. I was mad because I couldnt brag about having the cards too long.

We can try tho like I said. Me you and my 2 other buddies can hold it down but when it comes to randoms? Things can get screwed up which makes it tough.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 01:47 PM   #243
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
We can try tho like I said. Me you and my 2 other buddies can hold it down but when it comes to randoms? Things can get screwed up which makes it tough.
You, me, and that other guy did a pretty good job doing it. I knew when I killed a few at A and called in my stealth chopper that it might happen, and sure as hell it did. Thanks a lot GOBB.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:51 PM   #244
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
You, me, and that other guy did a pretty good job doing it. I knew when I killed a few at A and called in my stealth chopper that it might happen, and sure as hell it did. Thanks a lot GOBB.

No problem.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:57 AM   #245
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

Was on the wrong end of a Youtube-type game. We still won by a point or two, but the guy went 74-0 with 3 VSATs, 3 VTOLs, and 3 Swarms.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:31 AM   #246
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Some of you guys must be looking forward to fattening up your kills when all the kids open up their copies of Black Ops 2 tomorrow.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:43 AM   #247
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Anyone on here play on PS3?

Anyway, I'm at level 43, trying to rank up so I can prestige already. Haven't spent any time at all on this game. Been playing too much Assassins Creed 3.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:06 AM   #248
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Some of you guys must be looking forward to fattening up your kills when all the kids open up their copies of Black Ops 2 tomorrow.
7 VSATs and 4 Warthogs in about 8 games this morning, lol. Warthog is ass though. Like 9 kills with it. 5 more levels until I give dogs a shot.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:43 AM   #249
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Damn, lag has gotten so bad for me. I can barely play this game anymore. I'm starting to think it's gotta be my internet. However, all my other games run very smooth online.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:48 PM   #250
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
Damn, lag has gotten so bad for me. I can barely play this game anymore. I'm starting to think it's gotta be my internet. However, all my other games run very smooth online.

Before picking a game mode. Look at the bottom and you should see an option for net preference or options. On Xbox we click X. Then pick "best net connection" as your choice and try a game mode. Maybe that will help our games.

Also is your NAT type open, moderate, strict?
Old 12-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #251
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hopped on this morning. After a few lag filled games I went off in a few games against the Christmas noobs. Would have played some more if it wasn't for family coming over. How inconsiderate.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:32 AM   #252
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Before picking a game mode. Look at the bottom and you should see an option for net preference or options. On Xbox we click X. Then pick "best net connection" as your choice and try a game mode. Maybe that will help our games.

Also is your NAT type open, moderate, strict?

Thank you so much!! Changed it to best connection when searching. All my games are so much better now. Can't believe I didn't know about this. You're awesome!
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:41 PM   #253
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

Man, the Warthog is bipolar. first 8 uses; 16 kills. Last 5 uses; 29 kills. I got 5 bagger with it in one sweep. Also got 1 kill one game, second game it got 8. It wrecks maps like Hijacked, Turbine, and Overflow.

UAV/VSAT/Warthog is what I'm running now. Going to give Dogs a shot at 51.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:16 AM   #254
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

Lag is horrible lately.
- Freezing up
- Freezing up and then being put back in game with reset stats
- Skipping around like I'm in a pinball machine on acid
- Dumping clips into people, killcam doesn't show me firing a bullet

I can't even play a game without experiencing one of these problems. If I didn't get rid of MW3 I'd probably start playing that again.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:39 PM   #255
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just picked this up. Menu's seem alot different but never played the first black ops.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: