Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 08-05-2014, 02:12 PM   #1
nathanjizzle
Bulls br

nathanjizzle is popular on this boardnathanjizzle is popular on this boardnathanjizzle is popular on this boardnathanjizzle is popular on this board
Default Jerking off before a pick up game?

We all know boxers/fighters are celibate before their fights to keep testosterone high. And body builders dont do it before working out. Are you guys aware of this tactic? Would you give up jerking off for a day to play well at a pick up game?
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 05:01 PM   #2
Shade8780
Through the gates

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jerking off before a pick up game?

I only jerk off like twice a week. Giving it up for a day isn't a big deal.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 05:13 PM   #3
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Yeah I don't jerk before I hoop. You'll be more aggressive if you don't jerk. Plus you never know when you get into it with someone.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 04:49 AM   #4
Rondooooooooooo
\_(ツ)_/

Rondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That's like my pregame ritual. I jerk off in the middle of the court, and rub my sperm on the top of the key on each court. Brings me nothing but good luck.
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 06:53 AM   #5
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That's a big no, no.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 08:10 AM   #6
NZStreetBaller
Local High School Star

NZStreetBaller has a terrific reputationNZStreetBaller has a terrific reputationNZStreetBaller has a terrific reputationNZStreetBaller has a terrific reputationNZStreetBaller has a terrific reputation

its my pre sex ritual........
NZStreetBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:08 AM   #7
2swift4u
Good High School Starter

2swift4u has decent reputation2swift4u has decent reputation

what a thread! Btw. if I recall correctly I've read that it's a myth and not true, that jerking off has negative effects on your performance. But maybe you shouldn't do it 5 minutes before the game because you could get a bit sleepy for a moment
2swift4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 10:56 PM   #8
Fudge
Banned

Fudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation here

What the fukk
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 05:56 PM   #9
oarabbus
Very good NBA starter

oarabbus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroarabbus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroarabbus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroarabbus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroarabbus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroarabbus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroarabbus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroarabbus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroarabbus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2swift4u
what a thread! Btw. if I recall correctly I've read that it's a myth and not true, that jerking off has negative effects on your performance. But maybe you shouldn't do it 5 minutes before the game because you could get a bit sleepy for a moment
This
oarabbus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 06:46 PM   #10
HomieWeMajor
OG Shotcaller

HomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation hereHomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation hereHomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation hereHomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation hereHomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation hereHomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation hereHomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation hereHomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation here

brb gonna test
HomieWeMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 07:47 PM   #11
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has not been impressing people

Wilt Chamberlain jerked off in the locker room the night he scored 100 points.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:58 PM   #12
jongib369
Good college starter

jongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Wilt Chamberlain banged an innumerable amount of women in the locker room the night he scored 100 points.

Fixed
jongib369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 06:57 PM   #13
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputation

I think it could help... probably play with a cooler head and just be focused on the logistics rather than the competition.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 08:07 PM   #14
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I tried this the other week. I felt lazy and weak but I didn't sleep the night before either and we hoop at 8am so that might have something to do with it.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:11 AM   #15
JimmyMcAdocious
with God-given ass

JimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Don't surgeons jerk off when they are stressed before a surgery?
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: