Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 06-24-2014, 01:29 PM   #1
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here
Default Favorite indoor ball to play with?

I usually switch back and forth between the Evolution and the TF 1000. And its about that time of the year where i buy a new ball. Any suggestions? Im leaning towards the TF again, only because its becoming more and more apparent to me how slippery the evolutions get.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:03 PM   #2
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Favorite indoor ball to play with?

Wilsons NCAA game ball is much better than both of those

Last edited by 01amberfirewv : 06-27-2014 at 07:56 AM.
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:12 AM   #3
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Evolution used to be hands down a better ball no question about now... now it's just a slightly better ball.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:31 AM   #4
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I use the TF 1000. I usually buy one every winter, and then use last years as an outdoor ball in the summer. But I don't really play enough anymore to make that necessary.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 02:18 PM   #5
01amberfirewv

Have any of you tried the NCAA ball yet? Its a step up from the evolution and has a much better feel. It doesn't get slick when your hands are sweaty like the evolution either
Old 07-08-2014, 02:25 PM   #6
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
Have any of you tried the NCAA ball yet? Its a step up from the evolution and has a much better feel. It doesn't get slick when your hands are sweaty like the evolution either

i havent. but ill definitely consider it. will bump this thread when i do.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 06:51 PM   #7
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv

That is the only downside of the evolution... will check out the NCAA ball.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:35 AM   #8
PerfectCell
Ciao

PerfectCell is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPerfectCell is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPerfectCell is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPerfectCell is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPerfectCell is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPerfectCell is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPerfectCell is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPerfectCell is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPerfectCell is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Evolution is probably best overall but I have a soft spot shooting with the TF-1000s(not the zk pro ones). If i have a good firm chestpasser rebounding for me, just catch and shooting around the 3 point arc with the TF i could probably knock down 85% on an average day.

Really want to try some more molten balls
PerfectCell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:01 PM   #9
willy_yep
Can barely lace up my sneakers

willy_yep has an OK reputation so far

currently using the solution too
willy_yep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:48 AM   #10
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Molten GG7
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 10:10 AM   #11
01amberfirewv

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectCell
Evolution is probably best overall but I have a soft spot shooting with the TF-1000s(not the zk pro ones). If i have a good firm chestpasser rebounding for me, just catch and shooting around the 3 point arc with the TF i could probably knock down 85% on an average day.

Really want to try some more molten balls

I still have a few old TF-1000's that are hard as a rock. I like using them but
the guys I play with refuse lol

BTW make sure you guys get the official NCAA game ball though the replica game ball is good for an outdoor ball

Last edited by 01amberfirewv : 07-13-2014 at 09:26 PM.
Old 07-22-2014, 02:22 PM   #12
Mass Debator
Local High School Star

Mass Debator has decent reputationMass Debator has decent reputation

The new Spalding Replica Official Game Ball for $30. No need to waste double or even triple the price for a ball imo.
Mass Debator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 05:19 PM   #13
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

I think the Molten GF7 is where it's at. Best ball i've used
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:52 AM   #14
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Molten GG7
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:52 PM   #15
SamuraiSWISH
Samurai Swoosh

SamuraiSWISH is popular on this boardSamuraiSWISH is popular on this boardSamuraiSWISH is popular on this boardSamuraiSWISH is popular on this board

If you can afford it, nothing beats a REAL leather NBA ball. But they run like $70 new. Next up would be a Wilson Posite official College Evolution ball. I haven't tried this Molten GG7 you're all talking about though.
SamuraiSWISH is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: