Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 01-31-2014, 03:32 AM   #106
oarabbus
NBA rookie of the year

oarabbus is popular on this boardoarabbus is popular on this boardoarabbus is popular on this boardoarabbus is popular on this board
Default Re: Can you dunk??

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazersfan52
I'm white so no... But I do affect a lot of shots because of long arms

If your 6' 125lbs I'm surprised your hand hasn't been shattered as you block a shot.
oarabbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 04:18 AM   #107
Al Thorton
Banned

Al Thorton has an OK reputation so far

I can do a 180 off one foot on a nerf hoop. that sounds lame to you but the nerf hoop is 11 feet up. that sounds impressive to you but i'm jumping off a trampoline. that sounds lame to you but the trampoline is on fire and over a pit of alligators
Al Thorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 04:46 AM   #108
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can touch the rim, But i cannot palm the ball. I can do a tap board.

I can dunk in a 11 feet rim.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 01:01 PM   #109
blazersfan52
I brick open layups

blazersfan52 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by oarabbus
If your 6' 125lbs I'm surprised your hand hasn't been shattered as you block a shot.
Surprisingly I don't get hurt often, other than a few bumps and bruises I am most of the time on 100% other than small nagging things that happen to everyone. But I've almost dunked it as of late but my ankle I rolled it and have played on it three times and hurt it worse everytime since then and still getting easy rim grab two handed.
blazersfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 04:22 AM   #110
Al Thorton
Banned

anybody ever try those jump soles? any luck? are you white?
Old 02-01-2014, 04:23 AM   #111
Al Thorton
Banned

sometimes I think it would be better to just know you'll never dunk so you could work on your below the rim game in peace, not always be jumping and tyring to touch higher things, trying to just push the ball through the basket instead of throwing it in
Old 02-01-2014, 04:23 AM   #112
Al Thorton
Banned

but to give a straight answer for once, no, I can't dunk a regulation basketball on a regulation goal
Old 02-01-2014, 10:02 AM   #113
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thorton
My brother's friend left his Strength Shoes at our house for a few months, like, 15 years ago. I went hard on them for a while. They weren't magical, as in, they didn't boost my vert five inches in two weeks, but I did feel like they activated and worked muscles quickly and readily.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 02-01-2014 at 10:26 AM.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:20 AM   #114
bergs14
J-Weezy

bergs14 is considered somewhat coolbergs14 is considered somewhat cool

Anyone ever tried out the APL shoes for dunking? Any gains?
bergs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 09:31 AM   #115
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thorton

I hate when people use white as an excuse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=003GZXkT8z4&safe=active
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 07:37 PM   #116
NZStreetBaller
Good High School Starter

NZStreetBaller has decent reputation

im 6 foot 185lbs (i think thats 85kg) cant even touch the damn rim on a 10 foot hoop. Its so annoying. lucky im a good shooter
NZStreetBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 08:25 PM   #117
tgan3
Local High School Star

tgan3 has decent reputation

im 5'9 but have a short wingspan so probably im like a 5'7 person. I only touched the rim once, but I get rim connector easily. (That was in the teens though, dont know bout now) I believed I can jump pretty well but the short wingspan was killing me lol, most of the time Im off a couple inches only.
tgan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 11:48 PM   #118
Akrazotile
Banned

Akrazotile has an OK reputation so far

Of course I can dunk. I just choose not to.
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 10:21 PM   #119
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just now getting able to head out to the courts after a lonnnnng winter. 30 years old, but still doing alright.

Sidenote, any better gif-making sites out there? Gifninja used to be awesome, but it shut down. Now I can only find ones where you animate jpgs or ones that have really poor framerates.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 04-26-2014 at 10:33 PM.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 05:43 AM   #120
Underballer
Decent playground baller

Underballer is starting to rub some people the wrong wayUnderballer is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Just now getting able to head out to the courts after a lonnnnng winter. 30 years old, but still doing alright.

Sidenote, any better gif-making sites out there? Gifninja used to be awesome, but it shut down. Now I can only find ones where you animate jpgs or ones that have really poor framerates.

nice dude. what have you been doing to maintain your vertical? try using imgur btw.
Underballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: