Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 01-27-2007, 01:23 PM   #16
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Snow's shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick
Ok, so what do people think the odds are that he Brown will start transitioning Gibson to starting PG and Snow as backup? I bet Gison's minutes start going up consistently as they continue to test him for the starting position.

There was also mention last night from Austin Carr or someone that LeBron has expressed a lot of confidence in Gibson which is a huge vote of confidence that carries a lot of weight.

Maybe, but Brown's an idiot, and Gibson's had some really good games before and been put back on the bench for no apparent reason. He had 18 in a start when Hughes was out, and then went right back to slow minutes.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 10:14 PM   #17
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Maybe, but Brown's an idiot, and Gibson's had some really good games before and been put back on the bench for no apparent reason. He had 18 in a start when Hughes was out, and then went right back to slow minutes.

Mathius

Agreed

Mike brown doesn't know what he's doing. We need that offensive prescence from Gibson that snow doesnt bring to the table but the coach still insists playing snow tons of minutes. Kill me.
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:22 PM   #18
Erick
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Erick has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I think you're right. Did everyone see the game last night against the 6'ers? Gibson (Booby, right?) really turned it on with, I think, 11 points all in the 4th. Even being a rookie he shows a lot of maturity. I *think* he may be the answer we're looking for from a PG.

Ok, so what do people think the odds are that he Brown will start transitioning Gibson to starting PG and Snow as backup? I bet Gison's minutes start going up consistently as they continue to test him for the starting position.

There was also mention last night from Austin Carr or someone that LeBron has expressed a lot of confidence in Gibson which is a huge vote of confidence that carries a lot of weight.

Well, I guess my hope/guess was right and the odds turned out to be pretty good. Gibson's started in I think 4 games now and done a fine job. Snow coming in off the bench is actually kinda nice b/c of his defense. Though he did have a couple too many turnovers today against the Pistons.
Erick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 11:29 PM   #19
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Well, I guess my hope/guess was right and the odds turned out to be pretty good. Gibson's started in I think 4 games now and done a fine job. Snow coming in off the bench is actually kinda nice b/c of his defense. Though he did have a couple too many turnovers today against the Pistons.

No, Gibson has started 4 games, but hasn't hardly played, and the last 3 games, Snow has still been out there in the 4th quarter.

Gibson's only good game since starting was in Miami, because he played.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 10:24 AM   #20
deniz
Can barely lace up my sneakers

deniz has an OK reputation so far

Snow is a good shooter.But in Cavs he play very bad and takes worst shoots in team.In 76'ers Snow is very good shooter but in cavs he falls down
deniz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: