Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 04-05-2012, 03:43 AM   #121
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012 Whatifsports.com Simulation League ( 1950's-2012's Era) - draft thread

I take Dennis Rodman.

I'm sorry for making you guys wait. as mentioned, I'm in a different timezone (it's 9.40AM right now). I'll send Raj and Maniak my list of picks next time if both of you are cool with that? (you seem most active in this thread)
Thanks for waiting for me.

PHP Code:
Round 1:
1. Raj Da Dodge - Michael Jordan
2. NZ33
- CP3
3. KBryant24
- Oscar Robertson
4. Alamo
- Wilt Chamberlain
5. Toizumi
- Lebron James
6. Magnax
- Shaq
7. Maniak
- Magic Johnson
8. Bosnian Sajo
- Kareem Abdul-Jabaar
9. qrich
- Moses Malone
10. Iamgine
- Dr. J

Round 2
:
11. Iamgine - David Robinson
12. qrich
- Larry Bird
13. Bosnian Sajo
- Dwyane Wade
14. Maniak
- Hakeem Olajuwon
15. Magnax
- Bob McAdoo
16. Toizumi
- Tim Duncan
17. Alamo
- John Stockton
18. KBryant24
- Kevin Garnett
19. NZ33
- Dwight Howard
20. Raj Da Dodge
- Gary Payton

Round 3
:
21. Raj Da Dodge - Karl Malone
22. NZ33
- Kobe Bryant
23. KBryant24
- Patrick Ewing
24. Alamo
- Charles Barkley
25. Toizumi
- Dennis Rodman
26. Magnax
27. Maniak
28. Bosnian Sajo
29. qrich
30. Iamgine

Magnax is up! I PM'd him already

Last edited by Toizumi : 04-05-2012 at 05:29 AM.
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:35 AM   #122
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012 Whatifsports.com Simulation League ( 1950's-2012's Era) - draft thread

ya we have a prob lol....Magnax only had 1 player on his list and it was Rodman so....we have to wait for him now lol.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:36 AM   #123
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
I take Dennis Rodman.

I'm sorry for making you guys wait. as mentioned, I'm in a different timezone (it's 9.40AM right now). I'll send Raj and Maniak my list of picks next time if both of you are cool with that? (you seem most active in this thread)
Thanks for waiting for me. Magnax is up! I PM'd him already
ya ya please send them to us bro. send it to both tho.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:06 AM   #124
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah send us your picks.

very good selection with rodman, sucks that magnax didn't give you more people.

He is actually an extremely good player in WIF and I was planning on drafting him next. He has low usage(around 11-13) in some of his prime years with high defense, plus he can work at PF or SF for you.

Really nice pick, but sucks for me. I suppose I wouldn't have gotten him anyways if Magnax wanted him.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #125
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn it....
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:26 PM   #126
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anybody maybe want to do a trade?
Old 04-05-2012, 06:30 PM   #127
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

just pick =/
Old 04-05-2012, 06:44 PM   #128
magnax1
Not a mormon

I'll take Paul Pierce
Old 04-05-2012, 07:59 PM   #129
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

PHP Code:
Round 1:
2. NZ33
- CP3
3. KBryant24
- Oscar Robertson
4. Alamo
- Wilt Chamberlain
5. Toizumi
- Lebron James
6. Magnax
- Shaq
7. Maniak
- Magic Johnson
8. Bosnian Sajo
- Kareem Abdul-Jabaar
9. qrich
- Moses Malone
10. Iamgine
- Dr. J

Round 2
:
12. qrich
- Larry Bird
13. Bosnian Sajo
- Dwyane Wade
14. Maniak
- Hakeem Olajuwon
15. Magnax
- Bob McAdoo
16. Toizumi
- Tim Duncan
17. Alamo
- John Stockton
18. KBryant24
- Kevin Garnett
19. NZ33
- Dwight Howard
20. Raj Da Dodge
- Gary Payton

Round 3
:
22. NZ33
- Kobe Bryant
23. KBryant24
- Patrick Ewing
24. Alamo
- Charles Barkley
25. Toizumi
- Dennis Rodman
26. Magnax
- Paul Pierce
27. Maniak
28. Bosnian Sajo
29. qrich
30. Iamgine

Maniak is on the clock!
Old 04-05-2012, 08:15 PM   #130
Maniak
Maniak

PHP Code:
Round 1:
2. NZ33
- CP3
3. KBryant24
- Oscar Robertson
4. Alamo
- Wilt Chamberlain
5. Toizumi
- Lebron James
6. Magnax
- Shaq
7. Maniak
- Magic Johnson
8. Bosnian Sajo
- Kareem Abdul-Jabaar
9. qrich
- Moses Malone
10. Iamgine
- Dr. J

Round 2
:
12. qrich
- Larry Bird
13. Bosnian Sajo
- Dwyane Wade
14. Maniak
- Hakeem Olajuwon
15. Magnax
- Bob McAdoo
16. Toizumi
- Tim Duncan
17. Alamo
- John Stockton
18. KBryant24
- Kevin Garnett
19. NZ33
- Dwight Howard
20. Raj Da Dodge
- Gary Payton

Round 3
:
22. NZ33
- Kobe Bryant
23. KBryant24
- Patrick Ewing
24. Alamo
- Charles Barkley
25. Toizumi
- Dennis Rodman
26. Magnax
- Paul Pierce
27. Maniak
- Scottie Pippen
28. Bosnian Sajo
29. qrich
30. Iamgine

Round 4
:
21. Iamgine
22. qrich
23. Bosnian Sajo
24. Maniak
25. Magnax
26. Toizumi
27. Alamo
28. KBryant24
29. NZ33
30. Raj Da Dodge

I take Scottie Pippen

CE - Hakeem Olajuwon
PF
SF - Scottie Pippen
SG
PG - Magic Johnson
Old 04-05-2012, 08:26 PM   #131
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Fuuuuuuuuuuck I wanted Pippen :/

Pick in a few
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #132
Maniak
Maniak

I wasn't sure if I wanted him, but I knew you did(sixth sense) so I took him.

Old 04-05-2012, 08:42 PM   #133
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ill take Jason Kidd.

Kidd
Wade
?
?
Kareem
Old 04-05-2012, 08:44 PM   #134
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
I wasn't sure if I wanted him, but I knew you did(sixth sense) so I took him.

Glad you did, cause now I did a bit of searching and found the last "top class" PG, Kidd
Old 04-05-2012, 08:46 PM   #135
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Glad you did, cause now I did a bit of searching and found the last "top class" PG, Kidd
it was either him or payton for me cuz stockton was taken.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: