Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 04-01-2012, 12:19 PM   #1
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat cool
Default How your bracket?

Surprisingly, mine is better than it has ever been.

94% on espn. Ohyah.

No way I can win obviously, but it's still better than the shit I usually put up.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:28 PM   #2
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: How your bracket?

The worst. Locked into finishing third in my annual contest. $$$ for first and second, so as far as I'm concerned I tied for last place.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:15 PM   #3
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

99.5% on ESPN. Won my $50 buy in 12 man pool with my friends regardless of who wins in the final.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:19 PM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Going to win $2k in work pool if Kansas wins. Got the whole final four. Put Kansas as champ just to be different and it really helps, if Kentucky wins i finish 15th and get $10. TEN.

So go Kansas. GO KANSAS!
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:53 PM   #5
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Going to win $2k in work pool if Kansas wins. Got the whole final four. Put Kansas as champ just to be different and it really helps, if Kentucky wins i finish 15th and get $10. TEN.

So go Kansas. GO KANSAS!

Shittt.

yeah I had Wisconsin beating Syracuse. And I didn't think Missouri would fold.

I've got Kentucky winning but I would rather see Kansas. The lesser of the two evils.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:03 PM   #6
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ill win a couple hundred dollars if Kentucky wins.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:16 PM   #7
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would rather not talk about it
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:38 PM   #8
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I had three of the four final four, and the final game. I have Kentucky winning.

That whole Missouri/Florida pod is really ugly, but otherwise I did really well.

I wish I had entered a big thing so I could see where I landed percentage wise.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:43 PM   #9
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Entirely busted. Had MSU over UNC in the Finals for a 2009 re-match. Apparently I was a year too early and should've done a 2008 Calipari-Self re-match
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:52 PM   #10
The Choken One
<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3

The Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

2 years in a row correctly picked the winner...feel pretty good about that.

But my final four was flat out garbage...

Brb, Mizz, UNC & Cuse.

Injuries and awful play my Mizz hurt me.
The Choken One is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: