Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-01-2012, 09:21 PM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default New Era/Nike NFL gear hits shelves

A bit of a "change of pace" topic.....

What, if anything, do you guys think of the new gear released by Nike and new era?

http://www.nflshop.com/home/index.jsp
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:08 AM   #2
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New Era/Nike NFL gear hits shelves

The t-shirts are ugly, shiny and cost $33. My wife wanted a manning shirt and they are all sold out and this is the fugly alternative. "You too can look like a homo with a shiny form fitting nike shirt."

Have i said i think they are horrible yet?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:29 AM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jerseys are tomorrow btw. I expect those to be nice because if you use the same thought process (IMO) they used for the shirts, the jerseys will look nice.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:42 PM   #4
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Everything's so freakin expensive. Ridiculous. It was already expensive enough. Geeze
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:25 PM   #5
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Assuming the gear is anything like reebok, it will go on sale after the season. That's when I'll stock up. Not a huge fan of snapback hats at all, either.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:00 PM   #6
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I think it's dumb that snapback hats are what is now considered hip and cool. It looks so much dumber than fitted hats.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:53 PM   #7
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I think it's dumb that snapback hats are what is now considered hip and cool. It looks so much dumber than fitted hats.

I read somewhere that they are specifically trying to target the 16-24 demo, which I'm well north of.

When I was a kid, snapback hats were always the "poor" people hats, and they were poor quality. Now, they are considered "in" lol
Old 04-03-2012, 06:47 AM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Assuming the gear is anything like reebok, it will go on sale after the season. That's when I'll stock up. Not a huge fan of snapback hats at all, either.
it's going on sale right away.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:10 PM   #9
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The draft day hats are hideous and look like the cheesy fitteds that were worn in the early 2000's.
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:35 PM   #10
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index...arentPage=shop

JUST like I said. $100 for a freaking replica jersey. What a ****ing joke?!

I remember when replicas used to be $40. This is outrageous.

$100 for screenprinted jerseys in which the numbers will fade after you wash it 3 times.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:24 PM   #11
Big League
I hit open layups

Big League has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

$100 for screenprinted jerseys in which the numbers will fade after you wash it 3 times.
I am 34 and think I am done with jerseys. Bought my (probably) final one a couple years back and the guy left as a FA with another team before the 2011 season. So jersey buying/wearing sucks for several reasons.
Big League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:24 PM   #12
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

No offense but only idiots buy from the "official" NFL shop. That's a good way for you to get ripped off.

I'd recommend going on Ebay(yes ebay) If you look in the right places you'll find a good jersey at a really good price
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:33 PM   #13
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
No offense but only idiots buy from the "official" NFL shop. That's a good way for you to get ripped off.

I'd recommend going on Ebay(yes ebay) If you look in the right places you'll find a good jersey at a really good price

That's what I do. I rarely buy anything from the official NFL shop unless it's on clearance. But it's still outrageous. 100 bucks for a cheap screen-printed jersey? What a rip off.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:35 PM   #14
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Just don't be sloppy jaloppi when you wear it. I never wash my jerseys
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:46 AM   #15
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Just don't be sloppy jaloppi when you wear it. I never wash my jerseys

I'm not. I'm actually very careful when I wear jerseys not to get anything on it. But never washing them? Idk about that. Do they not start to smell any after wearing them for like the 18th time without being washed?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: