Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-05-2012, 06:00 AM   #16
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks future at PG remains uncertain

If you don't like Baron Davis, for any reason other than being injured, you won't like SG Mike James.

I'd like to have AC back though, but who does the team cut? No one.

It could have been Toney Douglas, but the team decided to pick up his next season salary.

Woodson isn't gonna approve cutting Bibby, Walker is a maybe.

As of right now, Lin is the future at pg, and the team just has to hold the fort down til he returns.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:39 AM   #17
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Marc Berman ‏ @NYPost_Berman
Baron Davis, already battling pulled hamstring, now having problems with left knee at practice yesterday http://nyp.st/I5eS7n

Quote:
Itís not getting better for ailing Baron Davis. Itís getting worse.
The Knicks point guard told The Post his pulled left hamstring has started to cause other ailments, as his left knee swelled up Wednesday, and he experienced back stiffness.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:35 PM   #18
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I told you Old Man Davis' health would be an issue all year. Look at him. Even he looks worried.

franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #19
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So now our point guard rotation consists of:

1. A player with bad back who has multiple other injuries and can't really move
2. A corpse
3. A player who was solid for us last year but completely sucks this year and he isn't really a point guard
4. A shooting guard
Old 04-05-2012, 01:24 PM   #20
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
So now our point guard rotation consists of:

1. A player with bad back who has multiple other injuries and can't really move
2. A corpse
3. A player who was solid for us last year but completely sucks this year and he isn't really a point guard
4. A shooting guard

5. Our superstar post threat and only consistent scoring option
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:40 PM   #21
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
5. Our superstar post threat and only consistent scoring option

"And that's the truth, Ruth!"

Old 04-05-2012, 10:10 PM   #22
Clutch
Stop flopping

Douglas played his first decent game as a Knick in a year.

This blowout win against Orlando makes me feel even worse about that horrible loss at Indiana.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:01 AM   #23
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Douglas played his first decent game as a Knick in a year.

This blowout win against Orlando makes me feel even worse about that horrible loss at Indiana.
Why do you feel worse?! Man im happy as hell, the only sadness i feel is for the blowout losses our next two games. D rose is back too.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:18 AM   #24
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Nobody got my "And that's the truth Ruth" reference? *hangs head in shame* lol
Old 04-06-2012, 11:10 AM   #25
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
Why do you feel worse?! Man im happy as hell, the only sadness i feel is for the blowout losses our next two games. D rose is back too.
I feel worse because we would now be 29-26 if not for that choke job against Indiana.
It would put us only half a game behind Philly and 2.5 games ahead of Milwaukee.

But let's forget about that game. Next 3 games are crucial. If we can split the games with Chicago (preferably win at MSG) and beat Milwaukee we'll be in a solid position to make the playoffs.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:43 AM   #26
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Bad link.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:57 AM   #27
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

We have got to get more production out of the pg position.Well really, both guard positions.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:04 AM   #28
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

It's a bad link but I went to the site to check it out... didn't realize how unimpressive the PG crop was until not. In a normal draft class Kendall Marshall is NOT a guaranteed first round pick, this year he is a lock to be in the top 20.

Also, I never realized that Maalik Wayns was listed at 6'2". That is the most insane adjustment of height I may have ever seen. I stood directly next to Wayns. If he measures at anything over 5'11" I'm going to be shocked.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:24 AM   #29
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
It's a bad link but I went to the site to check it out... didn't realize how unimpressive the PG crop was until not. In a normal draft class Kendall Marshall is NOT a guaranteed first round pick, this year he is a lock to be in the top 20.

Also, I never realized that Maalik Wayns was listed at 6'2". That is the most insane adjustment of height I may have ever seen. I stood directly next to Wayns. If he measures at anything over 5'11" I'm going to be shocked.

Yea no way Maalik is 6'2" lol And I totally agree. I think Marshall is overrated. He can pass his ass off. But offensively, he can't shoot. He's not very fast. He's not athletic. He isn't the greatest defender either. People are acting like he's going to be the next Jason Kidd. I think the better comparison is Andre Miller.

I think if I had to go with a PG in this weak pg class, it would probably be Tu Holloway. Maalik is probably going to be too small to get a shot, but I think talent wise he's probably the best. I also like Jordan Theodore a lot form Seton Hall. Tons of talent and tons of confidence. His stats aren't as god as they could be because a lot of nights teams gameplanned to only stop him. I used to really like Jordan Taylor but he disappeared in a few games which worries me.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:52 PM   #30
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Yea no way Maalik is 6'2" lol And I totally agree. I think Marshall is overrated. He can pass his ass off. But offensively, he can't shoot. He's not very fast. He's not athletic. He isn't the greatest defender either. People are acting like he's going to be the next Jason Kidd. I think the better comparison is Andre Miller.

I think if I had to go with a PG in this weak pg class, it would probably be Tu Holloway. Maalik is probably going to be too small to get a shot, but I think talent wise he's probably the best. I also like Jordan Theodore a lot form Seton Hall. Tons of talent and tons of confidence. His stats aren't as god as they could be because a lot of nights teams gameplanned to only stop him. I used to really like Jordan Taylor but he disappeared in a few games which worries me.
That's not so bad.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: