Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-11-2012, 04:49 PM   #31
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Knicks future at PG remains uncertain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
That's not so bad.
That's his ceiling. Mind you, he's probably going to be a lottery pick.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:04 PM   #32
jared82
Can barely lace up my sneakers

jared82 has an OK reputation so far

I'm sorry but I still feel this is priority for us in the offseason. I'm not completely sold on Lin just yet, and Baron & Bibby are just terrible. Dougie isn't even worth an explanation. So as of now we only have 1 descent PG going into next year and Lin is gonna be a FA!!! I really hope we remedy this situation ASAP. This will be Grunweld's first real test as official GM. I hope he gets us a established PG as a "backup" to Lin, but should be able to take over the starting spot should Lin-Sanity fail early next season.

According to ESPN... These PG's are all FA's this offseason whom I believe are better then Lin, but could be signed as his backup until we need them to step up:

Kirk Hinrich
D.J. Augustin
Jason Kidd
Jason Terry
Andre Miller
Goran Dragic
Chauncey Billups
Mo Williams
Ramon Sessions
Gilbert Arenas
Eric Gordon
Jameer Nelson
Lou Williams
Jamal Crawford
Raymond Felton

Lin or no Lin either of these 2 would start:
Deron Williams
Steve Nash

These guys are just descent backups:
Mike James
Aaron Brooks
Derek Fisher
Nate Robinson
Earl Boykins
Delonte West
Keyon Dooling
jared82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:13 PM   #33
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Someone was preaching Dragic all year. Id love to give you your props but I cant remember who it was. Dragic is proof that Floyd Mayweathers comment wasnt so ridiculous after all. Dragic has been big time. Curious to see what they do when Lowry gets back.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:13 PM   #34
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

You would hate to give me props.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:40 PM   #35
jared82

Exclamation Re: Knicks future at PG remains uncertain

Anyone think Iman Shumpert will ever be the same after this? This really hurts.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:42 PM   #36
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

You can come back from a torn ACL. And he has athleticism to spare.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:49 PM   #37
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared82
Anyone think Iman Shumpert will ever be the same after this? This really hurts.
Tony Allen says hello.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:09 PM   #38
jared82

Question Re: Knicks future at PG remains uncertain

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Tony Allen says hello.

Were you being sarcastic..? Because TA is pretty good still
Old 04-28-2012, 10:11 PM   #39
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

That's the point.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:18 PM   #40
jared82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
That's the point.

Ok good. It's hard to seperate seriousness and sarcasm when it's typed
Old 04-28-2012, 10:56 PM   #41
DGARAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Someone was preaching Dragic all year. Id love to give you your props but I cant remember who it was. Dragic is proof that Floyd Mayweathers comment wasnt so ridiculous after all. Dragic has been big time. Curious to see what they do when Lowry gets back.

maybe it was me?

at least i've liked him since i can remember and thought he'd be a great pg. but maybe another knick fan said something.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:59 PM   #42
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

It was me. I think that trades and rumors thread got deleted though.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:29 PM   #43
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

I think it was Scooter. And I have no problem giving you credit when its due. You make some quality posts, and when you do, ill willingly give you your props.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: