Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-03-2012, 06:37 PM   #46
ROCSteady
R E D S K I N S

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Buzz builds that Colts could take Griffin

You made some valid points.

I'm just ready for turning over a new leaf for once. I don't see WSH finishing last consistently anymore. They have a lot to prove but there's a basis to think they will be a better team.

As for the rest of your post, until the day comes when you chill out and refrain from vendettas against posters that are fans of the NFC East (namely myself and pt) you will continue to get it right back. I do that with nobody else on this board but you hawk every post pt makes and I guess I'm your new target which is fine. Just expect the same classless brand of communication that your city is known for
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:55 PM   #47
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
You made some valid points.

I always do.

Quote:
I'm just ready for turning over a new leaf for once. I don't see WSH finishing last consistently anymore. They have a lot to prove but there's a basis to think they will be a better team.

Given the history of QBs the past decade or so? I'm pretty sure you are.

Quote:
As for the rest of your post, until the day comes when you chill out and refrain from vendettas against posters that are fans of the NFC East (namely myself and pt) you will continue to get it right back. I do that with nobody else on this board but you hawk every post pt makes and I guess I'm your new target which is fine. Just expect the same classless brand of communication that your city is known for

Whats with posters here that feel they are apart of some special class thats being replied to by me? You guys are really full of yourselves. Dont flatter yourself slapnuts. I dont have 50,000 posts because you are primetime are on my radar. I go at primetime because he often says something stupid and I chin check him on it. I chuckled at your silly notion that RGIII going to Wash will have it easier to win games. Another poster agreed with me. I said nothing offbase, off the wall. A rookie QB going to a team that lived in the basement the past 4 seasons in a tough division (with experienced defenses) is NO?T going to have an easier time winning. I didnt even factor the Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, GB Packers, SF 49ers of the world as well. Not sure about the schedule. But the NFC is tough as is let alone the NFC East. You even admitted I made valid points, so there should be no issue with me quoting/replying to you RODhead.

If I said RGIII will bust, overrated prospect and Deadskins will enjoy another joke at QB? If I said a bunch of invalid, irrelevant, offbase and ridiculous remarks? And was consistent in doing so towards you? Then yeah maybe your posts holds some weight. Unfortunately? It doesnt. Sorry bub.

Oh and I dont dish out nothing I cant handle. So you wont hear me complain, cry, whine about someone going at my posts here. My city would whup your city by the way.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:43 PM   #48
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

30+ year old troll...

you try SOOOO hard...just look at all that

don't you get tired of it?...paragraph after paragraph of shit talk, every day, all day

50,000+ post and I GUARANTEE at least 40,000 are just shit talk...I'm not even exagerating either.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:15 PM   #49
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
30+ year old troll...

you try SOOOO hard...just look at all that

don't you get tired of it?...paragraph after paragraph of shit talk, every day, all day

50,000+ post and I GUARANTEE at least 40,000 are just shit talk...I'm not even exagerating either.

Revis is 6'0, and Morris is probably 5'10.

Proved that wrong. And you shut that piehole right on up.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #50
ROCSteady
R E D S K I N S

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/ima...EeGPZUy7IwKOYg
Old 04-04-2012, 08:04 PM   #51
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Your hero is wearing a scrunchie.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:36 PM   #52
ROCSteady
R E D S K I N S

Lol no athlete will ever be my hero. Just excited for the entertainment the Skins will bring me with this cat takin snaps
Old 04-07-2012, 10:28 AM   #53
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Your hero is wearing a scrunchie.
Well played sir!

Honestly I think Washington was the worst possible destination for Robert Griffin. The O-line isn't very good, the WR's are unimpressive (I like Pierre Garcon but he's NOT a #1 WR), and they don't have many playmakers. Plus the secondary isn't great so there is a chance that the "Skins will need RG3 to lead more than his fair share of comebacks.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:15 PM   #54
TOUCH MY BODY
Local High School Star

TOUCH MY BODY has decent reputationTOUCH MY BODY has decent reputation

RG3 is exciting to watch.
TOUCH MY BODY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 07:50 AM   #55
ROCSteady
R E D S K I N S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
Well played sir!

Honestly I think Washington was the worst possible destination for Robert Griffin. The O-line isn't very good, the WR's are unimpressive (I like Pierre Garcon but he's NOT a #1 WR), and they don't have many playmakers. Plus the secondary isn't great so there is a chance that the "Skins will need RG3 to lead more than his fair share of comebacks.

You obviously know very little about football.

From an offensive schematics stand point, it is agreed by many football analysts that Washington/ Shanahan offense is probably one of the BEST situations to end up in being a guy like Griffin. Many rollouts/throws on the run are implemented.

When you echo the sentiments of a scorned Donovan McNabb, you know your football opinion isn't of the brightest stature.

The offensive line is pretty decent actually. The stats don't look good cuz Beck got sacked like 10 times 1 game lol and didn't know what he was doing in the pocket. The line is coming together and there's still the draft.

No playmakers? Well not many proven ones but Garcon is a playmaker, as is Josh Morgan (San Fran's best receiver who got injured)

Fred Davis- playmaker
Roy Helu- playmaker
Jabar Gaffney- capable of executing plays lol

Last edited by ROCSteady : 04-08-2012 at 07:54 AM.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:45 AM   #56
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You obviously know very little about football.

From an offensive schematics stand point, it is agreed by many football analysts that Washington/ Shanahan offense is probably one of the BEST situations to end up in being a guy like Griffin. Many rollouts/throws on the run are implemented.

When you echo the sentiments of a scorned Donovan McNabb, you know your football opinion isn't of the brightest stature.

The offensive line is pretty decent actually. The stats don't look good cuz Beck got sacked like 10 times 1 game lol and didn't know what he was doing in the pocket. The line is coming together and there's still the draft.

No playmakers? Well not many proven ones but Garcon is a playmaker, as is Josh Morgan (San Fran's best receiver who got injured)

Fred Davis- playmaker
Roy Helu- playmaker
Jabar Gaffney- capable of executing plays lol

Redskins may be better atm but I'd rather take Indy's situation. They are going to actually have draft picks for the future and will have the resources to build around Luck. They'll probably draft his buddy, Fleener, in the second and will probably address WR in this year and next years draft.

also, Garcon and Morgan are just average receivers.. Reggie Wayne despite his age is still a much better receiver than the both of them
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 06:08 PM   #57
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Griffn's gonna built a rapport with FreddyD cuz Davis is a baller
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:33 PM   #58
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

'Skins fans are delusional. I've learned over my years living in the DC-area not to debate with you guys. Simply state my point, hear your rebuttal, then agree to disagree.

That said, I will my add final two thoughts on Griffin's fit. The pass tree that Baylor used is basically all deep/outside the numbers stuff. The 'Skins do mostly intermediate/inside the numbers. That's an adjustment that will take time.

Also, I keep hearing people talk about Griffin doing a bunch of boot and roll type stuff, yet it wasn't a MAJOR part of his success at Baylor. why is everyone saying that he needs those plays to succeed?
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:09 AM   #59
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Colts have now confirmed to Andrew Luck that they will be taking him 1st Overall.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:00 PM   #60
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shoulda gone with Kalil and brought back my boy Curtis
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: