Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-19-2012, 04:55 PM   #61
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Buzz builds that Colts could take Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
'Skins fans are delusional. I've learned over my years living in the DC-area not to debate with you guys. Simply state my point, hear your rebuttal, then agree to disagree.

That said, I will my add final two thoughts on Griffin's fit. The pass tree that Baylor used is basically all deep/outside the numbers stuff. The 'Skins do mostly intermediate/inside the numbers. That's an adjustment that will take time.

Also, I keep hearing people talk about Griffin doing a bunch of boot and roll type stuff, yet it wasn't a MAJOR part of his success at Baylor. why is everyone saying that he needs those plays to succeed?

That's a very good point. It is different as far as tangible evidence but the guy is very accurate and works hard so I'm not worried about it. Scouts do their HW and can formulate an accurate hypothesis without seeing somebody run a specific offense.

Fact is, regardless of whether or not you dislike inner city Skins fans for whatever reason, most intelligent people can see that Griffin is a great fit for the offense run by the Redskins. Your personal biases may employ you to be a contrarian but those that know both parties well do not have doubts about his skillset in D.C.

CONGRATS TO THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS AND ANDREW LUCK

Huge fan of Luck and had a lot of fun 'scouting' his college career.

Last edited by ROCSteady : 04-19-2012 at 07:38 PM.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: