Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #1
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Rockets Vs. Lakers

Even though we lost there were some encouraging signs..........Metta.....showed some Ron Artest basketball skills, Kobe's latest injury (Shin) didn't affect him.
McRoberts showed why he needs to play more often.

The bad side is that Bynum is still an immature kid who loses focus easily, the fact that he already has a tech doesn't trigger his brain to keep his mouth shut...I am sure teams will try to get him to implode in the playoffs.

The most glaring thing to me is what could've been. When I first heard about the CP3 trade and what Houston was willing to give up, I was shocked and said "Screw CP3" lets just deal direct with Houston and take Dragic, Scola, Martin and the first round pick for Pau.......and once the CP3 deal was voided I hoped the Lakers would jump all over it......but they didn't and seemed distracted by the possibility of getting Howard. Sure, it was a GREAT move to get Sessions....no question about that, but if you look at it we could've very very easily had both Sessions and Dragic along with Scola, Martin and a nice 1st round pick. IMO that would be a lock Championship team with absolutely no problem scoring from the bench. This is NOT hindsight, I was saying this the entire season and Lakerfreak agreed......yes we agreed
Whether you love or dislike Pau you have to see how much better we'd be right now if we had done the deal.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 02:08 PM   #2
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,424
BallsOut has not been impressing people
Default Re: Rockets Vs. Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Even though we lost there were some encouraging signs..........Metta.....showed some Ron Artest basketball skills, Kobe's latest injury (Shin) didn't affect him.
McRoberts showed why he needs to play more often.

The bad side is that Bynum is still an immature kid who loses focus easily, the fact that he already has a tech doesn't trigger his brain to keep his mouth shut...I am sure teams will try to get him to implode in the playoffs.

The most glaring thing to me is what could've been. When I first heard about the CP3 trade and what Houston was willing to give up, I was shocked and said "Screw CP3" lets just deal direct with Houston and take Dragic, Scola, Martin and the first round pick for Pau.......and once the CP3 deal was voided I hoped the Lakers would jump all over it......but they didn't and seemed distracted by the possibility of getting Howard. Sure, it was a GREAT move to get Sessions....no question about that, but if you look at it we could've very very easily had both Sessions and Dragic along with Scola, Martin and a nice 1st round pick. IMO that would be a lock Championship team with absolutely no problem scoring from the bench. This is NOT hindsight, I was saying this the entire season and Lakerfreak agreed......yes we agreed
Whether you love or dislike Pau you have to see how much better we'd be right now if we had done the deal.

It's nice to see you finally admit that Bynum is just an immature brat as opposed to blaming Mike Brown for disciplining him for taking dumb 3s in a game. Didn't think you had it in you.
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 02:35 PM   #3
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Rockets Vs. Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
It's nice to see you finally admit that Bynum is just an immature brat as opposed to blaming Mike Brown for disciplining him for taking dumb 3s in a game. Didn't think you had it in you.


Go back and read, I DID say that Bynum is immature....there has never been a question about that. I also said that I would've fined him for his comments, which is something the Lakers didn't do.
This doesn't free Brown from harsh criticism about being an idiotic coach.
You flat out do NOT bench a guy for 1 bad shot....not at any level.
You will always get a better result from discussing the issue during a timeout, after the game or at practice. That is common sense Coaching 101.......I have well over 25 years experience as a coach. Guys who don't understand this are not experienced coaches....not to offend anyone, it's just real life experience.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:55 AM   #4
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince
 
MJ(Mean John)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lakeshow
Posts: 4,414
MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rockets Vs. Lakers

How the f.uck does Bynum go 10-27?

Man, You're talking about playing the suns.

You're a big. How did he miss so many shots? I missed the game.

It's a little different isnt it andrew? Without the #1 option playing?


___________________________


Andrew's problem is working out of that double, and learning when to shot or pass. Needs to stop with the taking bad shots. (Thing with kobe, is that motherf.ucker makes those shots. lol Bynum isnt kobe.)
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #5
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Rockets Vs. Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
How the f.uck does Bynum go 10-27?

Man, You're talking about playing the suns.

You're a big. How did he miss so many shots? I missed the game.

It's a little different isnt it andrew? Without the #1 option playing?


___________________________


Andrew's problem is working out of that double, and learning when to shot or pass. Needs to stop with the taking bad shots. (Thing with kobe, is that motherf.ucker makes those shots. lol Bynum isnt kobe.)

On the money on this You would think they would've taught him this by now.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:51 PM   #6
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned
 
Eat Like A Bosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Inside LeBron's head
Posts: 5,249
Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Rockets Vs. Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
How the f.uck does Bynum go 10-27?

Man, You're talking about playing the suns.

You're a big. How did he miss so many shots? I missed the game.

It's a little different isnt it andrew? Without the #1 option playing?


___________________________


Andrew's problem is working out of that double, and learning when to shot or pass. Needs to stop with the taking bad shots. (Thing with kobe, is that motherf.ucker makes those shots. lol Bynum isnt kobe.)
I didn't watch the game either. But you're spot on man.

I still Lol at all the people(ISH) saying the Andrew Bynum is the best player on the Lakers.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:08 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy