Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-05-2012, 12:44 PM   #16
hawksdogsbraves
Child, please

hawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: SVG Confirms Howard asked for him to be fired

Classy move by SVG.... He should've kept his mouth shut. This will hurt him as he looks for a new job.

He's done a pretty crappy job as a coach anyway, he deserved to be fired whether Dwight asked for it or not. It's unfair to pin this on Dwight anyway, if he's going to stay then obviously he's going to want to shake things up, because they clearly aren't working.

This seems like it will be a suitably awkward and angry ending for the angry little coach.
hawksdogsbraves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #17
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miserio
Am I the only one who thinks SVG is a good coach?

He's a great coach.
bagelred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #18
Brickz187
06,12,13 NBA Champions

Brickz187 has an OK reputation so far

Magic should have got rid of Dwight when they had the chance.
Brickz187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:55 PM   #19
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Here hoping Clippers lose tonight against the Kings
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:55 PM   #20
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Howard should of Left and I think he already regrets not leaving when he could of so he is going to create a Mess and a Way out..I would not be shocked to see him traded before next season or at the latest by the next trade deadline..
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:56 PM   #21
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Van GUndy to the Knicks?? a little too close to the Dantoni system for my Liking
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:56 PM   #22
305Baller
Maybe I'm a sophist.

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

What kind of franchise are the Magic running?

305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:58 PM   #23
Droid101
3-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
Van GUndy to the Knicks?? a little too close to the Dantoni system for my Liking
You mean the system they are currently running, right now under Woodson?
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:58 PM   #24
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki has no real reputation yet.

i wouldve sworn i read today how Dwight didn't say that to management....
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #25
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I remember reading his quote yesterday and seeing how clear it was that Dwight Howard is A) Stupid and B) Less of a cool guy than I thought.

And I've lost much respect...SVG has balls tho. What an ass. Appreciated. And yea, he is a great coach...unless you wanna say otherwise just to show you don't know shit.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #26
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
i wouldve sworn i read today how Dwight didn't say that to management....
yep, he made a big deal of it yesterday which makes him look like a big tool.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:00 PM   #27
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn, I can't miss a minute of this......

bagelred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:03 PM   #28
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Orlando Sentinel article on it: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=9617
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:03 PM   #29
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

Man, Dwight's an ass. He gets paid shitloads of $$ to be an ass in a great state and pays no income tax. What a douche.
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:04 PM   #30
Punpun
Head Connoisseur

Punpun has not been impressing people

Oh come on. D12 doesn't care about that. D12 spends all his time training his body to be in top condition.

Now, people are roasting him for staying in Orlando when he actually never spoke to the media or anything. It was the media who overbloew everything. Like reporting every rumors out there.

It's a bitch move from the media. Not from D12 wh actually is opting out, thus making haters shutting up.

The guy is now ruining his prime in a team who would not even make the playoff in the East was it not for him.
Punpun is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: