Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-14-2007, 02:34 PM   #1
NyCNaTe4NyK
I airball my layups

NyCNaTe4NyK has an OK reputation so far
Default Trade all the Bumz

i think we need to trade all the bumz we dont use on the team in order to be a def playoff teamz...i mean we dont have ne real bumz on the team cause we have great talent but no chemistry and not def lineup of rotation...but i do think ppl like kato we shud trade and atlease try 2 get a good shooter besides Q, if not a good shooter we shud try n get a high-flyer/BLOCKER/STOPPER...

some1 who cud just penetrate and go up strong n with power...like a "banga" we dont have ne1 like that...we got marbury whoz good at wut he does, crawford who had one of the quickest crossoverz ive seen "mr.clutch", Q who is startin 2 get his confidence bak n shootin threez (last year was hard timez 4 him), curry who is still learnin but he doesnt no how 2 defend or use his power under the basket rele...he shud be dunkin all these ballz in there wit his size....just 2 make a name 4 himself so defense can just give him some room...
n than like we wud need just one guy who can just fly in there n bang it on every1...like a carter but def not a carter sum1 who just isnt afraid.....REMEMBER CAMBY ON THE KNICKZ, GOOD TIMEZ...
NyCNaTe4NyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 04:53 PM   #2
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

too bad nobody wants your bumz
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 05:58 PM   #3
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far

I would make a comment on your post if I understood what you said.

Is that like cool to write that way?

I usually write like that to make a point.

But to write a whole post in that style makes it unreadable.

Just a suggestion, to be taken seriously try to write in everyday English and save the stylizations for emphasis.

Everybody has an opinion and if you want yours heard make it easy for the reader.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 07:47 AM   #4
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyCNaTe4NyK
i think we need to trade all the bumz we dont use on the team in order to be a def playoff teamz...i mean we dont have ne real bumz on the team cause we have great talent but no chemistry and not def lineup of rotation...but i do think ppl like kato we shud trade and atlease try 2 get a good shooter besides Q, if not a good shooter we shud try n get a high-flyer/BLOCKER/STOPPER...

some1 who cud just penetrate and go up strong n with power...like a "banga" we dont have ne1 like that...we got marbury whoz good at wut he does, crawford who had one of the quickest crossoverz ive seen "mr.clutch", Q who is startin 2 get his confidence bak n shootin threez (last year was hard timez 4 him), curry who is still learnin but he doesnt no how 2 defend or use his power under the basket rele...he shud be dunkin all these ballz in there wit his size....just 2 make a name 4 himself so defense can just give him some room...
n than like we wud need just one guy who can just fly in there n bang it on every1...like a carter but def not a carter sum1 who just isnt afraid.....REMEMBER CAMBY ON THE KNICKZ, GOOD TIMEZ...
If I could decipher what youre saying, well...this isnt NBA Live, there isnat a such thing as a high-flier. However, I doubt it would help us, we should just develop chemistry at the moment, and buy out Francis. Other than that, I think we'll be fine.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:31 AM   #5
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddybluesman
I would make a comment on your post if I understood what you said.

Is that like cool to write that way?

I usually write like that to make a point.

But to write a whole post in that style makes it unreadable.

Just a suggestion, to be taken seriously try to write in everyday English and save the stylizations for emphasis.

Everybody has an opinion and if you want yours heard make it easy for the reader.

I concurz!!! Just playing. But I agree with you. That little "cool" style way of typing is lame and makes me stop reading his posts. I don't reply to what he posts much because of it.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 07:10 PM   #6
PatCummingsFan
I airball my layups

PatCummingsFan has an OK reputation so far

Ok !!!!

Well basically the poster expressed his love for Crawfords crossover and wants someone on the Knicks who dunks like Carter......but not Carter

Go Knicks
PatCummingsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 08:48 PM   #7
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Only Player I don't want on the knicks right now is Steve Francis.

Keep the roster like it is an let everyone gel together.

We don't need anyone to fly in there and bang? If we did we would have signed James White.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 09:05 PM   #8
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

cosigned
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 11:20 AM   #9
bigdog13
High School JV MVP

bigdog13 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyCNaTe4NyK

the main problem is that he is a functioning .

Last edited by bigdaddybluesman : 01-16-2007 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Use of the word retard is unacceptable.
bigdog13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 12:17 PM   #10
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

In a perfect world we could package Jerome James, Malik Rose, and Kelvin Cato for KG, but sadly this is not a perfect world. And although the T-WOlves have an GM, this still won't happen.

Last edited by bigdaddybluesman : 01-16-2007 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Word used in an unacceptable manner.
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 02:07 PM   #11
shakespeare
I airball my layups

shakespeare has an OK reputation so far

If it were possble for the Knicks to trade their bums, I am sure Isiah will do so.

A shotblocker and a perimeter defender should be a high priority even if it means parting with Crawford or Francis
shakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 02:14 PM   #12
NyCNaTe4NyK
I airball my layups

NyCNaTe4NyK has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakespeare
If it were possble for the Knicks to trade their bums, I am sure Isiah will do so.

A shotblocker and a perimeter defender should be a high priority even if it means parting with Crawford or Francis

i wouldn't mind francis leavin wit cato and/or james
NyCNaTe4NyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 03:57 PM   #13
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

What the hell? We aren't allowed to use the word autism? I was using it to simbolize that Mchale is a dumbass, not to insult mentally retarded people. I have an autistic sister, so I know that its hard to deal with, but I wasn't taking a shot at mentally retarded people.

Just clearing that up.
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:05 PM   #14
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far

It's not the word it's how you use it.

I feel as a moderator I have do something I really dislike and that's to be politically correct.

I feel an obligation to do this since I was given the honor of the position.

I would rather error on the side of being careful not to offend anybody than let it go and have a potential problem.

I hope you understand.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 06:13 PM   #15
RaWnUnCut
Can barely lace up my sneakers

RaWnUnCut has an OK reputation so far

i think we should just trade Francis with cato, jerone james, and maybe crawford. if we could get someone real good tho.

"the main problem is that he is a functioning ."

bigdog13 makes no sense to me
RaWnUnCut is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: