Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-11-2012, 10:24 AM   #16
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation
Default Re: Celtics should clinch the Division by April 18th or before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtics 1825
The raptors nets and bobcats games ARE against bad teams, but it's also a b2b2b. I honestly don't see the Celtics having enough energy to beat all three of them, but you never know.

Raptors might sneak and beat BOS, Don't see Bobcats beating BOS.....Nets if they are hot from 3 can beat us if they aren't focused.

On B2B2B my gut says 2-1.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:56 PM   #17
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

sportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsvr54

Some ****in' people

Now what is it you were trying to say?????????? LMAO
sportsfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:03 PM   #18
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

sportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

KABOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Division Champs
Old 04-18-2012, 11:05 PM   #19
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Nice prediction man. So now there is no way they can lose that 4th spot, right?
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:11 PM   #20
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid

Nope, Doc Rivers can put himself in the game on friday because it's a meaningless game
Old 04-18-2012, 11:22 PM   #21
albas89
Jessica Alba

albas89 has an OK reputation so far

for the prediction...

Now, I don't care about the HCA and the team shouldn't care too. all we need is get as healthy as we can, rest the starters and get ready for the playoffs... we can definitely win either Atlanta or Orlando, with or without HCA...

On another note, I really hope the Knicks will stay at the 7th spot and not surpass Orlando. I'll throw up in my mouth if Miami have to face Orlando and Indiana for the 1st 2 rounds, they might as well go through to the ECF automatically...
albas89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:27 PM   #22
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

this is right but it is more accurate to say that they are guaranteed a top 5 seed because if Atlanta the current 5th seed finish ahead of Boston then they will have HCA which means they would be the real 4th seed, if that makes any sense.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:27 PM   #23
t-rex
17 NBA Championships

t-rex has an OK reputation so far

Good call.

We really have nothing to play for at this point. I think the Celtics can win a game in Atlanta or Orlando. Home court really won't mean much for Boston in the first round.

However, I really would like to play Orlando instead of Atlanta. But with the exception of Friday, I'm not sure we have much say in that.

Its funny, I think Boston at the #4 seed playing Atlanta or Orlando is easier than Miami at the #2 seed playing the Knicks.

Don't sleep on the Pacers. They are underrated. And a likely matchup with Orlando will put them into the second round where I think they would take Miami or Chicago 6 or 7 games.
t-rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:28 PM   #24
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
this is right but it is more accurate to say that they are guaranteed a top 5 seed because if Atlanta the current 5th seed finish ahead of Boston then they will have HCA which means they would be the real 4th seed, if that makes any sense.

Yeah. So now they will for sure face the #1 seed if they advance. Good. I think Chi-city can lose to the Celtics actually.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:31 PM   #25
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Yeah. So now they will for sure face the #1 seed if they advance. Good. I think Chi-city can lose to the Celtics actually.

i hope your right but Chicago's rebounding and cohesiveness makes them challenging. However, other than Rose I'm not so certain of how reliable their players are in playoff moments. Hopefully the Celtics experience would be able to carry them vs. the Bulls if the games are tightly contested. Also another Rose/Rondo playoff match up would be nice.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:39 PM   #26
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

francesco totti has decent reputationfrancesco totti has decent reputation

playoff, celtics will be a different animal then regular season.
I also predict celtics to win bulls.
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: