Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-13-2007, 02:41 PM   #1
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board
Default Game of the Weekend: Colts V. Ravens

offense v. defense

this is going to be the best game of the playoffs.

can payton manning win with his high octane offense, or is the raven defense

going to stop the colts.
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:42 PM   #2
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Will be a great game for sure, but the one I'm really looking forwards to is Chargers vs Patriots.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:48 PM   #3
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
Will be a great game for sure, but the one I'm really looking forwards to is Chargers vs Patriots.

the super bowl
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:50 PM   #4
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
the super bowl

Should be yes, but it's the 2nd divisional matchup tommorrow.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:05 PM   #5
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

i'm a colts fan, but, the chargers, pats is the game of the weekened..

the colts will be fun because the ravens have the best blitzing defense but manning has an insane 124 rating against the blitz this season...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:07 PM   #6
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

i was 0 for 4 last week. all the teams i wanted to win lost.

hopefully itll be better this week

i hate the colts and dont care for the ravens, so i dont care who wins that game.

i dont care for the bears or seahawks, but ill be pullin for the hawks.

and i like the saints, so go SAINTS

but the team im pullin for most is my boy LT and the san diego superchargers!!! i hope they win, plus i hate the patriots too.

go BOLTS
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:10 PM   #7
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Quote:

lt is good but boring, brady is good but boring, gates is good but boring too

the ravens defense is the most exciting thing in football

ray lewis, bart scott, chris mcallister, ed reed, adelius thomas, terrell suggs,

samari rolle, trevor pryce,

top to bottom they have pro bowl quality players on their defense

GO BALTIMORE
Old 01-13-2007, 03:46 PM   #8
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

Best game in the playoffs.

Onlyt thing that could trump this is a Colts Saints Super Bowl. Ravens have an all world defense. They're tough, they take s#!t personally, they're probably sitting at home now thinking back to when they were picked on in childhood. Baltimore is not looking to go out their and win this game. They're looking to go out there and PUNK somebody lol

This will be like watching those Dallas Portland playoff games. .......one more day of this s#!t. come on Sunday!

I am Glove 20's b!tch
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:48 PM   #9
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm glad there's a 3rd thread on the second round of the NFL playoffs. I just couldn't get enough in the first two.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:27 PM   #10
Xplicit
Great young streetballer

Xplicit has an OK reputation so far

Peyton struggles against the 3-4 defense. The Steelers' and Patriots' 3-4 schemes presured him enough resulting in playoff losses the last couple of years. First loss of the regular season was against the Cowboys, who also runs a 3-4. First loss of regular season the year before that? San Diego, again a 3-4 defense. Baltimore runs a variation of the 3-4 and at other times runs a 4-3, so I expect the Ravens to confuse Manning all day long with their different looks.

Ravens 24 Colts 20
Xplicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:32 PM   #11
poorlilrich
woop woop

LETS GO

my predictions

ravens: 28

colts: 21

i am getting goosebumps already
Old 01-13-2007, 04:33 PM   #12
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

go ravens. IMO, its gonna be them or patriots in the SB
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:35 PM   #13
Xplicit
Great young streetballer

Xplicit has an OK reputation so far

I personally think the Chargers are gonna smoke the Pats tomorrow (I'm talkin Florida over OSU type ass-whoopin).. can't wait for that game!
Xplicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:38 PM   #14
poorlilrich
woop woop

lewis is washed up, they should have signed chester taylor and let lewis walk
Old 01-13-2007, 04:45 PM   #15
poorlilrich
woop woop

the d is showing up at the goal line
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: