Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-11-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

Default Goudelock and Morris

Now that our team as the proper focus and defensive intensity, I'd like to see us really open up our offense by giving Goudelock and Morris some time. Morris is a flashy Mark Jackson type player that is good for changing momentum and offensive runs. Goudelock is Afro-Fredette, a flat out splasher.

I think those two could really offer a different look for us that would help us be as dominant offensively as we're going to be defensively.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:46 PM   #2
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Goudelock and Morris

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkinchen
Now that our team as the proper focus and defensive intensity, I'd like to see us really open up our offense by giving Goudelock and Morris some time. Morris is a flashy Mark Jackson type player that is good for changing momentum and offensive runs. Goudelock is Afro-Fredette, a flat out splasher.

I think those two could really offer a different look for us that would help us be as dominant offensively as we're going to be defensively.

It's a no brainer that Goudelock needs to play.
Morris should've gotten playing time during the year but it is too late to try to work him in now.....I mean, the guy hasn't played all year.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
It's a no brainer that Goudelock needs to play.
Morris should've gotten playing time during the year but it is too late to try to work him in now.....I mean, the guy hasn't played all year.

He played a few games in a row after goudelock had some bad games. When Morris played, he didn't show any signs of knowing the offense. He would take tough shots and make them, and he showed great shot defense, and great dribbling. He honestly had no idea what he was doing though.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:27 PM   #4
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

I hope mini-mamba gets some burn in our next game.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:29 PM   #5
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkinchen
I hope mini-mamba gets some burn in our next game.

It's terrible that we waste our rookies like that, it makes me wonder why the hell we ever even keep any of our drafted players.....I know we have to use our picks every other year.....but why not trade them immediately instead of wasting their time.

I would love to see mini-mamba back into the rotation....he may be a dangerous weapon in the playoffs....if given a shot.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:24 PM   #6
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
It's terrible that we waste our rookies like that, it makes me wonder why the hell we ever even keep any of our drafted players.....I know we have to use our picks every other year.....but why not trade them immediately instead of wasting their time.

I would love to see mini-mamba back into the rotation....he may be a dangerous weapon in the playoffs....if given a shot.

Coach Kobe should take this chance to weasel him into the rotation
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:31 PM   #7
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

Sad Goudelock doesn't get enough playing time. I personally think he could help out team coming off the bench. Dude has great confidence and makes smart contribution when on the court.

Morris, I'm not sure of yet. I had no problem with them sending him to the D-league not sure if he's a PG of a SG. I hope the best for him and hope he would be available to take Blake position in the coming years.

Ebank
Morris
Goudelock

Would the real NBA player please stand up
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: