Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 04-17-2012, 11:33 PM   #1
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool
Default Last pick up available...who to pick up?

Beasley, Brandon rush, kyrie Irving, tristian Thompson, jr smith, Jason smith

Have no needs need overall production how do you it's rank these guys in order of production, I only have 1 add left in championship week
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:14 AM   #2
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Last pick up available...who to pick up?

Well it is def Irving since he is coming back for tomorrow's game, other than him my pick would be either Jason Smith or Rush since the rest are too streaky to be viable options. Anyway go for Kyrie Irving.
So how have you done in this year? I won the ISH minors and this other league so 100% output for me
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:16 AM   #3
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

I finished 1st before playoffs, only lost 1 matchup the whole season, in the finals now winning 7-2 at the moment. congrats!

So I should pick up Irving even with the injury risk you think?
Old 04-18-2012, 12:22 AM   #4
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
I finished 1st before playoffs, only lost 1 matchup the whole season, in the finals now winning 7-2 at the moment. congrats!

So I should pick up Irving even with the injury risk you think?
They say he is in good shape and there is a high chance he plays tomorrow and considering the situation with the Cavs I'm pretty sure he is gonna be productive if he plays at least more than the rest of those guys you listed.
Good to see my invaluable counsel throughout the season helped
Old 04-18-2012, 12:28 AM   #5
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

Haha, do you think he will finish playing all the games he might get re injured
Old 04-18-2012, 02:11 AM   #6
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

Glen Davis is also a free agent
Old 04-18-2012, 02:18 AM   #7
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Quote:
Haha, do you think he will finish playing all the games he might get re injured
I don't think they would even contemplate playing him if they suspected such thing since they are tanking anyway. I picked up Glen for one of my teams and he was not so bad, he sucks at the line and I missed on his hot streak as well. I dunno if it's healthy to pick up someone just or the sake of picking him up, I know the itch so if that drive to use the last add is overwhelming just pick up Irving before others hear the news.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:28 AM   #8
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

Would you start Jameer Nelson (vs boston) or Irving (vs sixers) tomorrow?

Last edited by brandonislegend : 04-18-2012 at 04:33 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:40 AM   #9
DMV2
NBA Stats Watcher

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think the Cavs will sit Irving out just so they can get more L's.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:07 AM   #10
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Quote:
Would you start Jameer Nelson (vs boston) or Irving (vs sixers) tomorrow?
Jameer since with Dwight and Hedo def out and Davis questionable he and Anderson will be Orlando's only hopes of any production.
ETA: There is a chance that Irving does not play so that's why Jameer is the better bet.

Last edited by dunksby : 04-18-2012 at 05:16 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:18 AM   #11
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

I used my last pickup on Irving, hope he comes back haha.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:24 AM   #12
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Quote:
I used my last pickup on Irving, hope he comes back haha.
I think he is aiming to secure the ROY and what better way to show he can bounce back from injuries and finish a condensed season.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:56 AM   #13
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

Lets cross our fingers lol
Old 04-19-2012, 03:45 PM   #14
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

Damnit I should have picked up glen Davis they said Irving is going to have a couple dnps
Old 04-19-2012, 08:37 PM   #15
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

You did start Jameer right?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: