Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 01-13-2007, 04:42 PM   #1
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool
Default Durant on ABC

Durant has been one of the best players so far in college and he is only a freshman. There has been a lot of talk comparing Durant and Oden who are both going to be great players. I don't think it is fair to compare them bc their style of play is completely different. Well Oden was just on before and he had a good game and now it is Durant's turn on ABC. For anyone who is a basketball fan and you have not seen Durant play, you must watch.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:50 PM   #2
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Is he gonna be on later today? Right now it's UNC vs Virginia Tech.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:54 PM   #3
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52

Regional coverage. I got that game too so I'll be watching Brandaon Wright.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:54 PM   #4
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52

I guess it is select areas but I live in Texas.
Old 01-13-2007, 04:58 PM   #5
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

What a wasted thread! Well for anyone who can, watch Durant.
Old 01-13-2007, 05:01 PM   #6
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsatyr
What a wasted thread! Well for anyone who can, watch Durant.

Not really.

1. People may be in the areas where Texas is being shown, so this topic gives them a heads up
2. People who can watch it can post how well he is playing etc etc. You can only tell but so much from a boxscore. You cant tell if he is a good dribbler and really needs to improve that area by reading a "33pts 15rbs" stat.
3. Since people have UNC they can speak on the other lottery top prospect Brandan Wright.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 05:05 PM   #7
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
Not really.

1. People may be in the areas where Texas is being shown, so this topic gives them a heads up
2. People who can watch it can post how well he is playing etc etc. You can only tell but so much from a boxscore. You cant tell if he is a good dribbler and really needs to improve that area by reading a "33pts 15rbs" stat.
3. Since people have UNC they can speak on the other lottery top prospect Brandan Wright.

9:25 left in the 1st and he has 16 points so he is off to a good start. And just so people can know he is showing some good handles. Pretty damn good actually for someone his size.
Old 01-13-2007, 05:05 PM   #8
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

durant is a beast
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 06:06 PM   #9
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I should go watch a Texas game. I'll try to catch one when I go back to Austin. I have the Longhorn Sports Package, I shoudln't let it go to waste, that would be really stupid of me.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 06:11 PM   #10
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
I should go watch a Texas game. I'll try to catch one when I go back to Austin. I have the Longhorn Sports Package, I shoudln't let it go to waste, that would be really stupid of me.

Too bad you are not watching this one bc Durant is going off. There is 11:27 left in the game and he has like 28 points, 11 rebounds and counting.
Old 01-13-2007, 06:14 PM   #11
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

durant is having a great game. he's skinny as hell though.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 06:14 PM   #12
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love Brandan Wright's game i hope my Sixers can pick him or Durant up if Oden doesnt enter the Draft.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 06:16 PM   #13
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
durant is having a great game. he's skinny as hell though.

Yeah to me he is like a combination of Tmac and KG offensively. That kid has some long arms even for his height.
Old 01-13-2007, 06:24 PM   #14
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yeah to me he is like a combination of Tmac and KG offensively. That kid has some long arms even for his height.
yeah, his arms are freakish. dude could walk on all fours without bending over.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 06:24 PM   #15
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

He's 6'10 with 7'4 wingspan and 9'1 standing reach, so yeah long as ****. On his way to a 3rd straight 30/10 game too and dude averages more rebounds than Oden.

Last edited by BigTicket : 01-13-2007 at 06:27 PM.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: