Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Coach Kobe Doin Work!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwTZ-...layer_embedded

Metta's postgame interview ^^^^^^^^^ Says Kobe made all the adjustments in every timeout and the team couldn't have won the game without him.

Apparently, according to all reports, Kobe is doing the coaching now and making all the adjustments......finally someone who knows what he is doing



Kobe actually goes and draws up plays in the huddle and Mike brown is seen always nodding.

This is the hornets game.

KEVIN DING ‏ @KevinDing Reply Retweet Favorite Open
In Lakers coaches' huddle early in this timeout, Kobe is doing all the talking. Mike Brown nodding. NO 79, LAL 71.

https://twitter.com/#!/KevinDing/sta...32370133725184


and ofcourse this game

KEVIN DING ‏ @KevinDing Close
Kobe is done talking to the players now in his huddle. Mike Brown's turn! LAL 20, SA 18.

https://twitter.com/#!/KevinDing/sta...42406933860352

Most timesouts btw.






Last edited by DKLaker : 04-12-2012 at 05:49 PM.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:11 PM   #2
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Coach Kobe Doin Work!!!!

DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:00 PM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,935
lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Coach Kobe Doin Work!!!!

Lamest thread ever to attempt to take away credit from Mike Brown for yesterday's flawless victory over the spurs, without Kobe.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #4
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Coach Kobe Doin Work!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Lamest thread ever to attempt to take away credit from Mike Brown for yesterday's flawless victory over the spurs, without Kobe.

LMAO..........Lame?????? So Video Proof, Photgraphic Proof, Player Confirmation Proof AND Reporters on the Scene Proof.....yet YOU sitting at home on your sofa call all of this LAME?????? LMFAO you are a piece of work.....nuff said

We all know.....everyone knows this clown can't coach, that is WHY Kobe was coaching the team and as Metta & Ding said, Kobe was making ALL of the adjustments......but never let the proven truth get in the way of your brain.
Did you even see Metta's interview or read Ding's tweets???

Last edited by DKLaker : 04-12-2012 at 05:51 PM.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:31 PM   #5
NoGunzJustSkillz
2015
 
NoGunzJustSkillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 14,200
NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Coach Kobe Doin Work!!!!

Quote:
Kobe actually goes and draws up plays in the huddle and Mike brown is seen always nodding.

NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:23 PM   #6
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,935
lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Coach Kobe Doin Work!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
LMAO..........Lame?????? So Video Proof, Photgraphic Proof, Player Confirmation Proof AND Reporters on the Scene Proof.....yet YOU sitting at home on your sofa call all of this LAME?????? LMFAO you are a piece of work.....nuff said

We all know.....everyone knows this clown can't coach, that is WHY Kobe was coaching the team and as Metta & Ding said, Kobe was making ALL of the adjustments......but never let the proven truth get in the way of your brain.
Did you even see Metta's interview or read Ding's tweets???


You say that in every post, I've memorized it by now. :)

What Kobe is doing in these pictures is the same exact thing that captains on many other teams do. The superstars will eventually grab the clip board, and demonstrate something that can be used.

Another thing, Kobe talking to Bynum, thats nothing more than Kobe being a leader. Team captains are captains for a reason DK. They aren't just tools that have to listen to coach, they have that right to chime in.

According to John Ireland in yesterday's radio broadcast "The coaching staff have been active all game and have not stopped coaching"

Its really funny this thread came right after the spurs game, because you probably knew I'd comment on the great coaching, DONE BY BROWN! Kobe is a captain, he does what a captain has to do, he leads, he doesn't coach.

The offensive flow yesterday was perfect. Very few mistakes. You expect me to believe that it was all Kobe who taught them on the spot? That would be amazing, if it were true.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:43 PM   #7
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Coach Kobe Doin Work!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
You say that in every post, I've memorized it by now. :)

What Kobe is doing in these pictures is the same exact thing that captains on many other teams do. The superstars will eventually grab the clip board, and demonstrate something that can be used.

Another thing, Kobe talking to Bynum, thats nothing more than Kobe being a leader. Team captains are captains for a reason DK. They aren't just tools that have to listen to coach, they have that right to chime in.

According to John Ireland in yesterday's radio broadcast "The coaching staff have been active all game and have not stopped coaching"

Its really funny this thread came right after the spurs game, because you probably knew I'd comment on the great coaching, DONE BY BROWN! Kobe is a captain, he does what a captain has to do, he leads, he doesn't coach.

The offensive flow yesterday was perfect. Very few mistakes. You expect me to believe that it was all Kobe who taught them on the spot? That would be amazing, if it were true.

If you knew the slightest thing about coaching I could have a discussion with you about this......then again, I wouldn't need to, you would get it already.

If you were going to pat Brown on his butt with an atta boy because they won 1 game

Everything I posted was fact....not opinion, came from several others whereas YOU are posting your personal opinion backed up by......NOTHING, yeah, maybe everyone should listen to you because?????
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:51 PM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,935
lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Coach Kobe Doin Work!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
If you knew the slightest thing about coaching I could have a discussion with you about this......then again, I wouldn't need to, you would get it already.

If you were going to pat Brown on his butt with an atta boy because they won 1 game

Everything I posted was fact....not opinion, came from several others whereas YOU are posting your personal opinion backed up by......NOTHING, yeah, maybe everyone should listen to you because?????

DK, saying "Brown is clueless", "Brown is an idiot", "Brown is terrible", "Everyone hates him", and my personal favorite, "All the coaches, all the players, everyone knows he's an idiot" are all opinionated comments.

I am bringing to you proof such as the win/loss record, which you find to be ridiculous, defense numbers, and even the offensive success of our big three, who are all playing well this season and you still dismiss it all. Ramon Sessions added more of a jump, because all we needed was a point guard and I had mentioned that to you before. I even compared the situation to the knicks, who only started winning after their point guard started playing very well. It doesn't matter how many superstars you have, if you don't have a point guard that fits, you're going to lose.

Lakers got ramon and were doing okay, but then significantly started improving, because Ramon started improving Coach Brown's system. We dont beat the spurs or the hornets if Fisher is our starter, because he's a triangle point guard. Thats all he ever was. He's not a creative point guard by any means. If we lose those games, you blame mike brown and not the point guard. Now that we win these games, you credit Kobe, who is sitting in a freaking boot for crying out loud. Why didn't Kobe come out and take credit for this game just as he did when he drew up the winning shot for Andrew Bynum for the celtics?

*I encourage you to read and respond to every single point I make, because I feel you do not*
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:39 AM   #9
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Coach Kobe Doin Work!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
DK, saying "Brown is clueless", "Brown is an idiot", "Brown is terrible", "Everyone hates him", and my personal favorite, "All the coaches, all the players, everyone knows he's an idiot" are all opinionated comments.

I am bringing to you proof such as the win/loss record, which you find to be ridiculous, defense numbers, and even the offensive success of our big three, who are all playing well this season and you still dismiss it all. Ramon Sessions added more of a jump, because all we needed was a point guard and I had mentioned that to you before. I even compared the situation to the knicks, who only started winning after their point guard started playing very well. It doesn't matter how many superstars you have, if you don't have a point guard that fits, you're going to lose.

Lakers got ramon and were doing okay, but then significantly started improving, because Ramon started improving Coach Brown's system. We dont beat the spurs or the hornets if Fisher is our starter, because he's a triangle point guard. Thats all he ever was. He's not a creative point guard by any means. If we lose those games, you blame mike brown and not the point guard. Now that we win these games, you credit Kobe, who is sitting in a freaking boot for crying out loud. Why didn't Kobe come out and take credit for this game just as he did when he drew up the winning shot for Andrew Bynum for the celtics?

*I encourage you to read and respond to every single point I make, because I feel you do not*

LMAO.......you are a good person and a loyal Lakers fan, I like you as a person....what I know of you.
If I actually responded to every point you attempt to make in an honest fashion it really wouldn't go over well
You're a good kid but you are not there yet when it comes to coaching knowledge and if you're not willing to listen and learn I don't want to waste my time, you just don't get it but hey, I was young once.......a real long time ago I was as big a homer as they get.....then I started learning and listening to extremely knowledgeable people on the inside. When you get to the listening point you'll know what I'm talking about.
I really do my best not to offend you believe it or not.

Am I trying to credit Kobe......or are others trying to credit Kobe.....hmmmm.
Unless I called Metta, Ding, Bynum and the rest of the team and told them to go credit Kobe, then your beef should be with them. Go back and watch the game and you will see who was really coaching the team......Kobe
All I am is the messenger to what everyone has said. This is typical youthful misguidance on your part.

When Rambis was made the coach before Phil arrived, Rodman was pissed and frustrated because Rambis had no clue as to what he was doing. Rodman had to tell him to call timeouts and what to do......Brown is just as clueless, that's why guys have been pissed and ignoring him.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:43 AM   #10
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Coach Kobe Doin Work!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker

Coach Bryant don't take no backtalk!!!!








I love how Mike Brown is running the team right here......that is true leadership....lol.




According to Lakerfreak, this is Mike Brown pointing out strategies and plays to Kobe....lmfao, teaching our young HOF hopeful the finer aspects of the game. (See what you want to see pal.....the truth doesn't matter right?)

Last edited by DKLaker : 04-13-2012 at 02:37 AM.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:47 AM   #11
Frank Foley
High School Varsity 6th Man
 
Frank Foley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 759
Frank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Coach Kobe Doin Work!!!!

Kobe's suit is electrifying. That needed to be said, first and foremost.

Second, he did a lot of "coaching" when Phil was here, too. He would grab the whiteboard and diagram plays, bark out instructions, and Phil would look at him and smile, and most of us just laughed it off with him without taking it too seriously because, hey, his coach is mother****ing Phil Jackson. It just looks a lot more convincing now because Mike Brown is, um... yeah.

I'd add more to that last point, but I've said my piece.

Last edited by Frank Foley : 04-13-2012 at 04:55 AM.
Frank Foley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:34 PM   #12
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Coach Kobe Doin Work!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Foley
Kobe's suit is electrifying. That needed to be said, first and foremost.

Second, he did a lot of "coaching" when Phil was here, too. He would grab the whiteboard and diagram plays, bark out instructions, and Phil would look at him and smile, and most of us just laughed it off with him without taking it too seriously because, hey, his coach is mother****ing Phil Jackson. It just looks a lot more convincing now because Mike Brown is, um... yeah.

I'd add more to that last point, but I've said my piece.


Yeah.....I kept forgetting to comment on that SUIT!!!
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:49 PM   #13
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,935
lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Coach Kobe Doin Work!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker




According to Lakerfreak, this is Mike Brown pointing out strategies and plays to Kobe....lmfao, teaching our young HOF hopeful the finer aspects of the game. (See what you want to see pal.....the truth doesn't matter right?)

I never said Mike was doing that about anything. Secondly, you're picking out few pictures from an entire recorded game with Kobe standing up. If he's standing so much, why doesn't he just get out there and play?


Quote:
Unless I called Metta, Ding, Bynum and the rest of the team and told them to go credit Kobe, then your beef should be with them. Go back and watch the game and you will see who was really coaching the team......Kobe

So you're going to take the regular pats on the butt, which happens every game, and call that crediting Kobe for coaching?

How does Kobe in one game coach and suddenly the offense is great? It takes months for coaches to get their systems instilled in their players' heads.

You are trying to convince me two things, that Kobe should just be God, and that Mike Brown is Satan, and that when Kobe picks up the clip board one time, that unanimously the team improves and plays like a championship squad, and I refuse to believe this, just because there are few pictures of Kobe getting off his ass to stretch his legs and talk to teammates a few minutes.

Kobe did that with Phil Jackson too, he wasn't coaching, he was team captaining. Big difference.

Great job to Mike Brown for being active the entire game vs. the San Antonio Spurs.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:13 PM   #14
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Coach Kobe Doin Work!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I never said Mike was doing that about anything. Secondly, you're picking out few pictures from an entire recorded game with Kobe standing up. If he's standing so much, why doesn't he just get out there and play?




So you're going to take the regular pats on the butt, which happens every game, and call that crediting Kobe for coaching?

How does Kobe in one game coach and suddenly the offense is great? It takes months for coaches to get their systems instilled in their players' heads.

You are trying to convince me two things, that Kobe should just be God, and that Mike Brown is Satan, and that when Kobe picks up the clip board one time, that unanimously the team improves and plays like a championship squad, and I refuse to believe this, just because there are few pictures of Kobe getting off his ass to stretch his legs and talk to teammates a few minutes.

Kobe did that with Phil Jackson too, he wasn't coaching, he was team captaining. Big difference.

Great job to Mike Brown for being active the entire game vs. the San Antonio Spurs.






Dayum.....your parents must've had a very hard time convincing you that there is no Santa Claus
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:26 PM   #15
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Coach Kobe Doin Work!!!!

Lakerfreak???? Mike Brown is Satan???? Where the Fk did that come from????
He's a very good man, I just talked to a mutual friend yesterday afternoon.
Kinda kid like to not be able to separate harsh criticism of a terrible coach from feelings about someone as a human being. I think you're better than that. The arguments you make on the other hand are very un-informed and to put it nicely....silly.
Ever watch a game with front runner fans who don't know the game, the Lakers play like crap, turn the ball over 30 times, take a ton of bad shots but win the game. Those type of fans rave about how well the team played, how great they are and when you discuss the turnovers and bad shots they have that dazed look because they have no idea what a turnover is much less know the difference between a bad shot and a good one......all they know is 2 things....the ball went in YAY!!, and we won Yay!!! They can't really understand fully what they are watching.
LMAO.....often they don't even know the players other than Kobe. What can you do but smile and smile some more.


I wish Brown very well when he returns to his appropriate job as an assistant coach.

Last edited by DKLaker : 04-13-2012 at 07:38 PM.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy