Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-02-2012, 07:18 AM   #31
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Where will Anthony Randolph play next season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
Chalotte is his best chance to get some playing time.

That actually makes sense.
He's still young and he can get better.

Otherwise, he can come to Atlanta on a minimum contract.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:51 AM   #32
mrhoopfan
Local High School Star

mrhoopfan has decent reputation

Spurs would be a great spot for him. And they need to get more athletic at the PF spot.
mrhoopfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:51 AM   #33
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
Chalotte is his best chance to get some playing time.

I agree. Seeing that we didn't make a move for a PF in the draft I hope we come out of free agency with one of either Randolph or Beasley (if not both). Both could be utilized much better here than they had been in Minnesota.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:16 AM   #34
Locked_Up_Tonight
National High School Star

Locked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation here

Supposedly the Mavs are expressing interest in him. God I hope not.
Locked_Up_Tonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:52 AM   #35
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

He would be a perfect fit for the Suns IMO. He's terrific on the fast break, he can shoot well for a big man and it would make his scoring a lot easier. He's the type of player that would put BIG numbers in Phoenix. Phoenix = big breakout year for AR! (with Steve Nash staying in Phoenix)
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:14 PM   #36
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
He would be a perfect fit for the Suns IMO. He's terrific on the fast break, he can shoot well for a big man and it would make his scoring a lot easier. He's the type of player that would put BIG numbers in Phoenix. Phoenix = big breakout year for AR! (with Steve Nash staying in Phoenix)

He should go to Golden State. He would be a good back up forward for Lee - and no doubt Lee or Bogut get injured at some stage
Old 07-02-2012, 12:49 PM   #37
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
He should go to Golden State. He would be a good back up forward for Lee - and no doubt Lee or Bogut get injured at some stage
That wouldn't be a bad option for him. I think he fits in best on an experienced roster where guys actually know what they're doing though. I guess a full season on a team full of outcasts wouldn't hurt his game at all though. He needs that time to work his game onto the court I suppose. There's points where the defense will overwhelm him and he'll just make bad decisions on offense. That's why I say he works well with Nash, because he's a proven ball distributor. They way Nash plays and the Suns do as a whole takes that part of the game out for Randolph. Rubio worked very well with Randolph, but he was taken out of the lineup when Rubio became the starter pretty much. His demeanor on the court is confusing. The guy looks like he's upset and about to cry at times. He wants those minutes though. I know that. He's not the typical money grubber. HE WANTS TO PLAY.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:08 PM   #38
I.Malcolm
Serious playground baller

I.Malcolm has decent reputationI.Malcolm has decent reputation

If the Bulls don't match Asik they are gonna have a problem with filling out their big men. Jo + Booze are injury prone. Randolph could come up big there + with Thibs system he might have a breakthrough.
I.Malcolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:14 PM   #39
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach

I can see that. Especially with Kendall Marshall running the point. The guy is going to be set up in the perfect position to score every time, all he needs to do is put the ball in the basket. If he can't do that, he shouldn't be in the league.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: