Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-13-2007, 09:01 PM   #16
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What a beautiful throw by Garcia. Wow...
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:01 PM   #17
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far

Hopefully that TD gets both teams going, I dont want to see another Field Goal battle.
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:09 PM   #18
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

The Saints line needs to learn how to block. Bush is getting met 5 yards deep as soon as he touches the ball.
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:11 PM   #19
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

eagles missing some tackles let the saints get a nice play downfield
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:12 PM   #20
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

theres Reggie
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:12 PM   #21
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

reggie bush pulls a marcus allen on the eagles
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:16 PM   #22
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
reggie bush pulls a marcus allen on the eagles

Not as good as Allen's run in the SB, but it produced the same result.
Let the FireWorks begin!!
Old 01-13-2007, 09:18 PM   #23
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

great run by reggie.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:20 PM   #24
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

can somebody please tell me why the Eagles are favored to win? aren't they 13-3 and, like, both better and more talented than the Eagles are? and aren't they playing at home?

I totally don't understand spreads.

I got 5 bucks on this game and I rarely bet on football games. so go Saints. I don't even care about the saints really it's just Philly fans piss me off.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:27 PM   #25
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
can somebody please tell me why the Eagles are favored to win? aren't they 13-3 and, like, both better and more talented than the Eagles are? and aren't they playing at home?

I got 5 bucks on this game and I rarely bet on football games. so go Saints. I don't even care about the saints really it's just Philly fans piss me off.
The Eagles finished the season as the hottest team in the NFL. Spreads are based on which team money is bet on. As more money flows to one team, the more the spread favors them by.
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:27 PM   #26
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15

Saints are Favorite to win by 6 points.

Eagles +6 means that anyone that bets on them has a 6 point cussion.
That means that if the Saints win by 5, whoever bet on the Eagles still wins the bet. For more info on the way point spreads work, click on this link...

Anatomy of the Point Spread
Old 01-13-2007, 09:30 PM   #27
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

Westbrook dropped a wide open TD.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:31 PM   #28
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
Westbrook dropped a wide open TD.
He would have walked in.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:32 PM   #29
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

He just made up for it, though. This is a good game.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:32 PM   #30
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Westbrook got major air.... TD...

This game is looking pretty good... close for sure and different than last time they played!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: