Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-13-2007, 11:16 PM   #76
RobertSwift31
High School JV MVP

RobertSwift31 has an OK reputation so far

What Happened to Shawn Andrews? Was he Hurt?

Game Over
RobertSwift31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:17 PM   #77
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by vert48
You don't think that was a penalty?

nah after i saw the replay, saw that it was. nvm

congrats to saints and their fans

at least there wont be any ignorant fans with "we dont need mcnabb" now
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:19 PM   #78
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

5 dollars for me.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:19 PM   #79
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Too bad Philly. But you're not gonna win it all with Garcia anyway so shouldn't be as bad.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:21 PM   #80
mhg88
Local High School Star

mhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat cool

Retarded that they didn't go for it. They were only in the game because of their offense. Eagles have always sucked at stopping the run.
mhg88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:29 PM   #81
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far

$$$$$$$$...... My picks earlier...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum310
Here are my picks...

Colts +4 @ Ravens -4...

This game is probably the hardest to pick out of all of them. That Baltimore D is tough but if that Colts offense gets going, Baltimore will not get much of a chance to run the ball and will have to play at the pace that the Colts would dictate.

Colts by 6

Eagles +6 @ Saints -6....

This game is a coin flip on who's going to win IMO. I think the Saints win but not cover. Should be a close game, I expect the winner to win on a late field goal...

Saints by 3

2-0 in my picks so far this weekend, 4-0 including my picks from last weekend's games. Im hot this post season, $$$$$$$

Now I dont encourage gambling but if you must : , Here are my picks for tomorrow's games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum310
Hawks+9 @ Bears -9

This IMO is probably the easiest game to pick. Seattle comes into this game tired after their game with Dallas and will have to travel to Chicago to face a resting Bears team. This line keeps going up, Alot of Bears money keeps coming in (Im one of them :) ) Seattle is lucky to even be here, I dont see them moving the ball much on that Bears D even with a healthy Alexander. Bears in another blow out against the SeaHawks...

Bears by 13

Patriots +4.5 @ Chargers -4.5...

2nd hardest game to pick IMO, its just that way in the AFC. How can anyone bet against the Patriots, its just hard to do. I keep thinking back to that
Pats @ Dolphins game and have a feeling that the Chargers will get to Brady just like Miami did....

Chargers by 7
EARLY SUPERBOWL PICKS....

COLTS VS BEARS

I personally will not bet on that Chargers vs Patriots game but picking Chicago = $$$$ IMO....

Last edited by Maximum310 : 01-13-2007 at 11:50 PM.
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:39 PM   #82
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Too bad Philly. But you're not gonna win it all with Garcia anyway so shouldn't be as bad.

And why couldn't they? They salvaged the season with him, were 3 points away from making it to the conference championship, and I wouldn't count them out against any team in the league.

Congrats to the Saints. Bush is gone be one helluva player next season and I say by his third he'll be tearing the league apart. I was watching one of Barry's old games and I saw alot of the same game breaking speed and cutbacks tonight.

Not going to even rub it in the Philly fans' faces for giving Cowboy's fans s#!t over last week's game. Philadelphia played a good one.

....on second thought HA HA BEYOTCHES, Gone Fishing.

outtro

I am Glove_20's b!tch
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:44 PM   #83
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

smell Katrina Bowl 2007. Let me explain. The NFL is trying to let the Saints win after the disaster of Katrina last year. In 2001/2, after the 9/11 attacks, they did the same thing with the Patriots with that BS "Tuck Rule". They are trying to favor the teams/cities that just went through disaster.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:47 PM   #84
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
smell Katrina Bowl 2007. Let me explain. The NFL is trying to let the Saints win after the disaster of Katrina last year. In 2001/2, after the 9/11 attacks, they did the same thing with the Patriots with that BS "Tuck Rule". They are trying to favor the teams/cities that just went through disaster.

Yeah, because the Twin Towers were located in the Boston area :rollingeyes:. I dont think there is a conspiracy here, Saints outplayed the Eagles. Anyways, They will go down to the Bears next weekend so that ends your theory.
Old 01-13-2007, 11:49 PM   #85
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Copperhead has decent reputationCopperhead has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige

I knew somewhere in this thread somone would make this ignorant statement. Dude, if it helps you plead your case for why the Saints won, so be it. The world is so accustomed to the Saints' losing history, they can't stand it when the team is actually a better team and winning. You really shouldn't make ignorant statements like this.
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:21 AM   #86
RobertSwift31
High School JV MVP

RobertSwift31 has an OK reputation so far

Remember it was Heilige that said that. Dont take him seriously
RobertSwift31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:56 AM   #87
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Copperhead has decent reputationCopperhead has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertSwift31
Remember it was Heilige that said that. Dont take him seriously

: I don't frequent the forum too often. Thanks for the heads up.
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 01:48 AM   #88
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

I am coming to believe that the NFL wants certain matchups and manipulates games to create them
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 01:51 AM   #89
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
I am coming to believe that the NFL wants certain matchups and manipulates games to create them

If the Patriots beat the Chargers on a Contraversial call tomorrow, I may just start to belive that myself.
Old 01-14-2007, 01:53 AM   #90
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason

If that was the case, they would have reviewed the incomplete pass by Brees to Colston on the hail mary at the end of the first half. That was very close to a touchdown, and they didn't even look at it at the time.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: