Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-13-2007, 11:36 PM   #16
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Dude we need the awesome music vids, and no videos ever containing a skater, in any way, shape, form, position, or role.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:27 AM   #17
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

I saw F.A.G., Alec Baldwin, and immediately I thought of Team America World Police and brushed it off.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:15 AM   #18
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

man, it's the gay japanese version of menudo.

in case you're too young to remember menudo...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menudo_%28band%29
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:28 PM   #19
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Actually its a comedy video made by guess what comedians... I havent seen that vid in so long... funny as hell though!
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:27 PM   #20
cbq300
Can barely lace up my sneakers

cbq300 has an OK reputation so far

i didnt need this... ouch my eyes ...
cbq300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:29 PM   #21
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

the song says something about all i need is my leaf to make me happy.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:45 PM   #22
Saishi

Saishi has an OK reputation so far

Now we know why their name is "Green Leaves", they smoked a few I've seen too many cracked out videos from Japan, that this seems semi-normal... but it definately ranks up there on the -wtf- meter

The song is suppose to be encouranging/political, but some of the lyrics are Kinda random LOL

Quote:
O-mizu nondara umee! (Yatta!)
Hi ni atattara attakee! (Yatta!)
Koshi kara warattara omoshiree! (Yatta! Yatta!)
Inu-katte mitara kawaii! (Yatta!)

Last edited by Saishi : 01-14-2007 at 11:50 PM.
Saishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:24 AM   #23
DLakerfan
Banned

DLakerfan has an OK reputation so far

they're trying to say that although Japanese men have the smallest diick average in the world they're ok with it.
DLakerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:38 AM   #24
cbq300

cbq300 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLakerfan
they're trying to say that although Japanese men have the smallest diick average in the world they're ok with it.

i hate them horny little men. and wasnt it the japs that invented bukkake? sickos
cbq300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 06:44 AM   #25
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Breaking news: Japan discovered to be brainwashing thousands at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Wow, I feel different.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 01:06 PM   #26
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Breaking news: Japan discovered to be brainwashing thousands at a time

I was in High school when I saw the Yatta video. I am going to graduate from college now.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: