Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-13-2007, 11:26 PM   #16
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Show me the horror movie that lives up to your expectations.

This movie had ALOT of hype, alot of people said it was a great movie...alot of screams, I didn't find it great at all.

4.5 out of 10
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:31 PM   #17
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
snakes on a plane is a worthless movie unless you saw it with a large group of friends on opening weekend.

you bought the dvd and watched it by yourself didn't you? dumb.

This is correct.
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:32 PM   #18
KIWI

Quote:
Originally Posted by West-Side
Exactly, what the hell was that.

BTW, I can't edit the thread title.

No that was not funny, I felt that one...I did not laugh at all.

wtf dude that was funny as hell everyone at the theater i was at was laughing

anyway its not like they showed his d**k or anything
Old 01-13-2007, 11:36 PM   #19
West-Side
Decent college freshman

It wasn't funny because I was busy holding my d*ck in my hand and just thinking about my homie who's got poisonous snake placing venom in his balls.

I fear reptiles more then any man in the world and I simply didn't find this movie scary...save the 5 bucks, get Hills Have Eyes or something if you want your girl holding on to you during the flick.
Old 01-13-2007, 11:42 PM   #20
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ha, don't think I need a bad movie to get my girl to hang on to me.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:43 PM   #21
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
snakes on a plane is a worthless movie unless you saw it with a large group of friends on opening weekend.

you bought the dvd and watched it by yourself didn't you? dumb.

Didn't you create a thread opening weekend about how it was awesome and one of the best movies you've ever seen?

Now it's worthless?

Find that thread for me.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:45 PM   #22
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Wow its not supposed to be an actual horror movie. It was comedy all the way through because of how ridicilous the premise was and how cheesy it got. Just take that stick out of your azz and have a good time.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:47 PM   #23
KIWI

Quote:
Originally Posted by West-Side
It wasn't funny because I was busy holding my d*ck in my hand and just thinking about my homie who's got poisonous snake placing venom in his balls.

dude you were holding yours my gurl was holding mine

but seriously if you had seen it at a theater full of people you would've enjoyed it more!
Old 01-14-2007, 02:20 AM   #24
Penny37
Local High School Star

Penny37 has decent reputationPenny37 has decent reputation

Quote:
I thought it was going to be a good cuddle movie, but I was wrong. It started out cool with that gangster smashing the guy with a bat, but the snakes seemed so fake in the movie.
The snakes looked fake?
Uhh.. FYI, the snakes used in the movie were all real.
Penny37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 03:19 AM   #25
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

xxxSuperStar has an OK reputation so far

AN FYI.

I live in Phoenix, and at the movie theater I go to, two kids released live rattlesnakes into the actual movie room while snakes on a plane was playing. It was in the news and everything. It caused a stampede but nobody was bitten. Pretty freaky.
xxxSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 03:22 AM   #26
KIWI

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxSuperStar
AN FYI.

I live in Phoenix, and at the movie theater I go to, two kids released live rattlesnakes into the actual movie room while snakes on a plane was playing. It was in the news and everything. It caused a stampede but nobody was bitten. Pretty freaky.

Old 01-14-2007, 06:29 AM   #27
lowblok
High School Varsity 6th Man

lowblok has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
I'm thinking of renting it and watching it with my family.

I did that and everyone thought it was funny.......No one watching was taking it serious, everyone knew what is was going to be..
lowblok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:21 AM   #28
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yeah, i thought it was dumb too. i figured it would be. dumb plot and crap acting. samuel jackson is awesome though in anything.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:23 AM   #29
West-Side
Decent college freshman

Quote:
The snakes looked fake?
Uhh.. FYI, the snakes used in the movie were all real.

Yeah I'm aware that like 23,000 real snakes were shot in that movie, but it seemed they ruined the realism of that movie by digitally enhancing the snakes movement.
Old 01-14-2007, 11:19 AM   #30
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re

i saw it in the theater on opening weekend.

hilarious. bunch of internet geeks dressed up with snake paraphranelia and hooting everytime someone gets bitten by a snake. then when Sam Jackson delivers that line, everyone just shouts cheers and hollers.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: