Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-02-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Buzz builds that Colts could take Griffin

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-take-griffin/

if this happened it would forever change the definition of the word "lock"
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:09 PM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Buzz builds that Colts could take Griffin

Yeah the word "lock" never came out of your mouth right? Also looks to me like the media wants a story. This sells, run with it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:14 PM   #3
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not buying it.

I'd be shocked if the Colts don't take Luck.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:18 PM   #4
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think there is about a 95% chance the Colts take Luck but here is the thing...at this time time the Colts are free to announce that they will be taking Luck...

if they aren't calling it a "lock" then neither will I

RG3/Luck is a 100% "lock" for the Skins though...whoever the Colts don't take
Old 04-02-2012, 07:48 PM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I think there is about a 95% chance the Colts take Luck but here is the thing...at this time time the Colts are free to announce that they will be taking Luck...

if they aren't calling it a "lock" then neither will I

RG3/Luck is a 100% "lock" for the Skins though...whoever the Colts don't take

So basically the only time "lock" is used is when primetime is right about something.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:13 PM   #6
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

So the Colts got rid of one of the best quarterbacks ever to play the game to.....draft the second best quarterback in the draft?
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:21 PM   #7
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Colts will take Tannehill and pull off the ultimate troll job.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #8
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
So the Colts got rid of one of the best quarterbacks ever to play the game to.....draft the second best quarterback in the draft?
It's not a given that Luck is better, which is why Indy would be thinking about it. A great passer with CB speed is a rare package.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #9
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
So basically the only time "lock" is used is when primetime is right about something.
huh?...I'll use when I am 100% sure of something...the way that word is supposed to be used.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:38 PM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
huh?...I'll use when I am 100% sure of something...the way that word is supposed to be used.

You've used the wrong when you THOUGHT you were 100% sure of something and it backfired. Selective memory I see.

Typical prime.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #11
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
It's not a given that Luck is better, which is why Indy would be thinking about it. A great passer with CB speed is a rare package.

I'd rather have a monster pocket passer than a mobile quarterback. History shows that, too.

I don't see how they can't pick Luck.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:20 PM   #12
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
I'd rather have a monster pocket passer than a mobile quarterback. History shows that, too.

I don't see how they can't pick Luck.

This and Luck ain't no slug either...

I don't think the two are comparable.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:33 PM   #13
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

“By the way, I will tell you this,” Wilbon said, mid-rant. “It’s not like I’m following this closely, but I had the occasion over the weekend to talk to a couple of people who have intimate knowledge of what the Colts are thinking. And you and I have talked very briefly on the show about are they still considering RGIII? Tony, I’m told they are.

“And I’m told that the main reason they are is because there are people in the organization and people they consult — and now you consult all these different people about something a s important as a number one overall draft pick, a maybe once in a generation pick. And they are of the opinion, some people that are having input into this pick, that RGIII is better in the pocket.

“They have stats, they have analysis, they have information that says to them it’s Luck who is faster to leave the pocket and not be as good in the pocket. And RGIII is better in the pocket, he’s a better pocket passer, better arm. And that they are seriously still considering RGIII.”
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:09 AM   #14
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
This and Luck ain't no slug either...

I don't think the two are comparable.

You still think Alex Smith is a good QB.

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:43 AM   #15
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
By the way, I will tell you this, Wilbon said, mid-rant. Its not like Im following this closely, but I had the occasion over the weekend to talk to a couple of people who have intimate knowledge of what the Colts are thinking. And you and I have talked very briefly on the show about are they still considering RGIII? Tony, Im told they are.

And Im told that the main reason they are is because there are people in the organization and people they consult and now you consult all these different people about something a s important as a number one overall draft pick, a maybe once in a generation pick. And they are of the opinion, some people that are having input into this pick, that RGIII is better in the pocket.

They have stats, they have analysis, they have information that says to them its Luck who is faster to leave the pocket and not be as good in the pocket. And RGIII is better in the pocket, hes a better pocket passer, better arm. And that they are seriously still considering RGIII.

yeah, truth is that RG3 had better passing numbers than Luck...granted I am not that familiar with either team's WR squad...but I know Stanford had a killer o-line.

I can't help but to think that EVERYONE assumes Luck is the better passer just due to the fact that he is white.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: