Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-14-2007, 05:38 AM   #16
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
its sad that we are now talking about whether or not people want a guy who was once as good as cwebb was. cwebb at his best>garnett at his best.

No.....
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 05:59 AM   #17
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRaider
Look. If he wants to go to the Eastern Conference, then let him go to the Eastern Conference. Who cares??? It's not like we're in desperate need of him. Chris Webber, no matter what he says, probably never had any intention of going to the Los Angeles Lakers no matter what he says. It's like a not so popular kid with all types of potential saying that he's probably going to hang out with the coolest kid in school just to make himself look good even though he had no intention of hanging out with him.

This is pure speculation on ESPN's (Entertainment & Sporting Networks's) part. There is no new story. There is no new developing story. They're just telling you the same story in a different way.

Wasn't that what people were saying about Karl Malone??? He probably wouldn't do it for the sake of the restaurant he just opened. There are still some Sacramento Kings who actually believe that they're still rivals against the Los Angeles Lakers. Everybody has heard the stories of mariodeathgrip!!! and how people in Sacramento discriminate against his wife and children for being Los Angeles Lakers fans.

This won't be good for his restaurant.

This system would suit his skills, if he was the same player from his Sacramento Kings days.

Kings and Lakers aren't exactly rivals right now but that doesn't mean we still don't hate them.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 06:00 AM   #18
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
its sad that we are now talking about whether or not people want a guy who was once as good as cwebb was. cwebb at his best>garnett at his best.
Not even close. C-Webb was inarguably a top 10 player in his prime but KG is much more versatile and had/has monster defense. I'll give C-Webb the edge in scoring and passing but everything else KG is worlds apart.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 06:54 AM   #19
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryHuman Error posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

What a horrible article. That author put Miami on the 3rd and added "Webber has to have a few doubts about whether another championship is truly possible" and then puts the Lakers over the top? So that idiots think that the Lakers have a better chance of winning it all than the Heat? Can't wait to see Webber sign with the Lakers and then quickly developing feuds with his superstar teammate who wouldn't share the ball.

But I personally don't see it happening as Webber would like to play for a Eastern conference team, and given his personal background and connection, Detroit looks to be by far the most logical choice. He would have a shot at start there, and he definitely would have a better shot of winning the title in Detroit than LA.

Last edited by Human Error : 01-14-2007 at 06:59 AM.
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 06:58 AM   #20
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Error
What a horrible article. That author put Miami on the 3rd and added "Webber has to have a few doubts about whether another championship is truly possible" and then puts the Lakers over the top? So that idiots think that the Lakers have a better chance of winning it all than the Heat?

Can't wait to see Webber sign with the Lakers and then quickly developing feuds with his superstar teammate who wouldn't share the ball.

Well, I donīt think the Lakers have a better shot, but they are a better team than the Heat.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:01 AM   #21
LALakerFan4Life
16 Time NBA Champions!

LALakerFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Kings and Lakers aren't exactly rivals right now but that doesn't mean we still don't hate them.
Naaaaw Kings fans don't hate the Lakers.
LALakerFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:02 AM   #22
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRaider
This is pure speculation on ESPN's (Entertainment & Sporting Networks's) part.

National Basketball Association Finals a while back.

ESPN (Entertainment & Sporting Network) hasn't really said anything new regarding this whole situation. ESPN (Entertainment & Sporting Network) is telling everybody the same story in a different way.

muhaha, that was hilarious.

FYI, it is Networks'..... no "s" on the end. HH looks like it's dying, what do you think?
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:04 AM   #23
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALakerFan4Life
Naaaaw Kings fans don't hate the Lakers.

You check out kingsfans.com? You'd be surprised, real surprised.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:08 AM   #24
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryHuman Error posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Well, I donīt think the Lakers have a better shot, but they are a better team than the Heat.
This is just hilarious. I don't think that you could say the same thing at the end of the season.

Last edited by Human Error : 01-14-2007 at 07:11 AM.
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:26 AM   #25
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Of course we need him, are you kidding me?
He's one of the best passing big man in the game, he'll be what Karl Malone was for LA...he'll hit the open jumpers and he'll pass the ball.

Mihm is out for the year....we could use another big man, and place Odom at SF...with Walton as our 6th man for depth.

Kobe, Walton, Odom, Webber and Bynum on the court at the same in the playoffs will be fun to watch, mainly the passing.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:33 AM   #26
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Not even close. C-Webb was inarguably a top 10 player in his prime but KG is much more versatile and had/has monster defense. I'll give C-Webb the edge in scoring and passing but everything else KG is worlds apart.
Im a mavs fan. We dont like the Kings. That said, i was always much more scared of webber than i was of garnett. maybe thats because webber won alot more... The difference between the two is that webber was a dominant scorer and garnett never was. thats a big difference. For a franchise player, being a dominant scorer is more valuabe than being SLIGHTLY more versatile if garnett even was more versatile.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 05:58 PM   #27
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He would be stupid to go to the Western Conference. Too many elite PF's and not enough interior defensive help on the Lakers.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 06:03 PM   #28
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Error
This is just hilarious. I don't think that you could say the same thing at the end of the season.

he's right at this point, Lakers are without a doubt playing better than Miami (as proved by their record), but have no chance whatsoever at going to the finals because of Phoenix, Dallas and San Antonio. As soon as Shaq records Miami will only have Detroit contending with then for the finals
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 06:15 PM   #29
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Aye, Lakers are much better than the Heat right now, and possibly at full strength, but Heat have a much better chance getting to the finals.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 06:42 PM   #30
dejordan
Mars Blackmon Lives!

dejordan has an OK reputation so far

i hate to say it, cause i've always liked cweb, but he is such a defensive liability these days (or last i saw him play anyway) that i don't think he can give big minutes to any contending team, regardless of style of play.
dejordan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: