Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-18-2012, 10:30 AM   #16
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Lebron is MVP ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arifgokcen
Wow are you this stupid to understand the logic.This is just a sample.Very good one because of iggy's defensive prowess

Iggy is widely regarded as the best one on one wing defender in the league.Against him every scorer over 20ppg struggled so much generally nobody shots above %40 against him.He is leading the league in opponents production by a wide margin.

Yet lebron torched him in every possible way and shooting over %60 scored 40 points on him in one game.I just looked up the stats nobody besides lebron scored over 30points against iggy let alone 40 points or over %60(lebron's numbers)

lol iggy left that game in the early 3rd Quarter.

Failed logic is a fail.

where was that post posted?
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:37 AM   #17
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
you agree with somebody who likes lebron

The only player I will ever be a homer for is Vince Carter. I like LeBron just as much as any other player in the league because as I said, VC is the only guy I will be a homer for ( sometimes) and it's unnoticeable.

Although right now I'm too lazy to look up the exact stats, you need to account for what LeBron is doing with no bench, a terrible Center and his robin is always injured.

Again to reiterate, a newcomer winning the MVP is always fantastic, but this year it really belongs to LeBron.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:40 AM   #18
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

He became MVP with 5 minutes left against the Nets *AND* at the same time, Durant's team lost the game.
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:41 AM   #19
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

arifgokcen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
lol iggy left that game in the early 3rd Quarter.

Failed logic is a fail.

where was that post posted?

You were on my ignore list but anyway this is my thread so this is for your stupidity and ignorance

Let me put it this way up to that point lebron went for 8-12 3pt 2-2 ft 2-2.He was literally torching iggy.

Before that game

Lebron against Iggy
8-16
12-17
12-20
These are the other games against iggy.You are way too stupid to understand the logic but anyway.Here you go.
arifgokcen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:42 AM   #20
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

BTW i forgot this quote is from another basketball forum.Because i dont want to advertise here i sent you the name of forum check you PM's
Old 04-18-2012, 10:42 AM   #21
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
The only player I will ever be a homer for is Vince Carter. I like LeBron just as much as any other player in the league because as I said, VC is the only guy I will be a homer for ( sometimes) and it's unnoticeable.

Although right now I'm too lazy to look up the exact stats, you need to account for what LeBron is doing with no bench, a terrible Center and his robin is always injured.

Again to reiterate, a newcomer winning the MVP is always fantastic, but this year it really belongs to LeBron.

Spo gets no respect. The year before they got Lebron they were 47-35 with beasley & wade as their top 2 players.
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:46 AM   #22
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vienceslav
It is , there should be a best player in the league award so the people who can´t grasp the concept of MVP would not be complaining about it every single year.

MVP should be that award. It's not who's the most valuable to their team. It's who is seen as the most valuable to any team.
FKAri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:53 AM   #23
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri
MVP should be that award. It's not who's the most valuable to their team. It's who is seen as the most valuable to any team.

Yeah it should be.Its really shame kobe has only one or nash has two.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:58 AM   #24
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

Old 04-18-2012, 11:00 AM   #25
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Please just stop. You James fans are downright pathetic now. James plays on the most talented team in the league, stop making all these excuses and coming up with your twisted rationale for as to why he should be MVP. He is not getting MVP, and doesn't deserve it.
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:01 AM   #26
gengiskhan
Banned

gengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by arifgokcen
Yeah it should be.Its really shame kobe has only one or nash has two.

funny thing is. Kobe doesn't even deserve to have that 1 consolidation MVP either.

Nash is lucky to even have one. Its hard to imagine Jason Kidd didn't win MVP with the nets despite taking nets to 2 NBA Finals & Kobe has 1 MVP & Nash has 2 MVPs.

Kobe isnt all that great as few here making him out to be. He is just around Wade's greatness. He was never as dominant as Shaq & even Shaq has 1 MVP.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:17 AM   #27
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Apparently whoever plays the best against Andre Iguodala is the MVP these days.

Thank god you are not a voter, of course voters may have even worse logics than that.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:37 AM   #28
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Apparently whoever plays the best against Andre Iguodala is the MVP these days.

Thank god you are not a voter, of course voters may have even worse logics than that.

Wow you are even worse than bladers.I guess english is your second language or you are politician.Because you take just one paragraph of entire post reflect it like whole basis for lebron's mvp award is that lone sentence.

or you dont understand the meaning of sample.

Dictionary Meaning

Sample:A sample of a substance or product is a small quantity of it that shows you what it is like in general

from Collins-Cobuild Advanced English Dictionary

I can give you lessons if you want.

If you are the latter one,i cant help you there because i loathe politicians
Old 04-18-2012, 11:43 AM   #29
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
Maybe so, but I guess that schedule cancels out due to the Thunder having a much better team. Durant, Westbrook,Harden,Ibaka, Perkins,

Anyhow, I would love to see a newcomer get the MVP but this year it really should go to LeBron. The Heat are still winning games with a injured Wade and I think during that strech LeBron is averaging like 34 ppg, 7rpg and 7apg which is beastly and uncomparable to Durant. I do love the way Durant is playing too obviously.

That cannot be true. I would like someone to post the real numbers from those 12-13 games that Wade missed and Lebron played.

It was mostly Bosh and Chalmers who scored more with Wade out than Lebron. Lebron has been pretty consistent all year long, but that includes the games Wade missed. He didn't do anything out of the ordinary during those games, save for a game or two.
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:48 AM   #30
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Igoudala is the most mentally weak player in the NBA, any accomplishment against him is moot.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: