Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-18-2012, 11:52 AM   #31
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lebron is MVP ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus
That cannot be true. I would like someone to post the real numbers from those 12-13 games that Wade missed and Lebron played.

It was mostly Bosh and Chalmers who scored more with Wade out than Lebron. Lebron has been pretty consistent all year long, but that includes the games Wade missed. He didn't do anything out of the ordinary during those games, save for a game or two.

Well for the first four games LeBron played without Wade here are the stats.

32.2 points, 10.0 assists and 7.0 rebounds .

Wade has missed 12 games, I'll look for the other 8 later.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:07 PM   #32
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Keeping Ricky Rubio from scoring in a quarter is noteworthy for an all D team swingman?

Ricky Rubio keeps himself from scoring 80% of the time.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:10 PM   #33
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Sorry but durant's has one of the most impressive supporting cast in entire league
not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5.....
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:21 PM   #34
hawksdogsbraves
Child, please

hawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat cool

The MVP race is all but over folks, Lebron has it in the bag.
hawksdogsbraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:24 PM   #35
PJR
College superstar

PJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
The MVP race is all but over folks, Lebron has it in the bag.

This. Only a hater would suggest otherwise.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:26 PM   #36
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJR
This. Only a hater would suggest otherwise.

Of course
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:32 PM   #37
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I missed a couple games thinking they were pre-season games. I looked them over twice. Here are LeBrons exact accurate stats without Wade.

29.8 PPG / 7.2 RPG / 6.7 APG / 1.8 SPG / 36.2 MPG.

There are the stats. Looked them over twice. As accurate as the sun rising tomorrow morning.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:32 PM   #38
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRICK Rose where are you? give that trophy back to its rightful owner!
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #39
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Is there a group of fans more desperate than Lebron fans? I mean my God they've actually convinced themselves that Durant plays with a worse supporting cast. may God have mercy on their souls if the Heat fail to deliver a championship this year.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:32 PM   #40
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
29.8 PPG / 7.2 RPG / 6.7 APG / 1.8 SPG / 36.2 MPG.

There are the stats. Looked them over twice. As accurate as the sun rising tomorrow morning.

You initially had said that he averaged 34/7/7, obviously there is a big difference.

He scored 2 more points when Wade was out, that's not a big deal. Now find Bosh and Chalmers' averages for those 14 games. I'm sure the difference was much bigger, especially for Bosh.
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:39 PM   #41
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus
You initially had said that he averaged 34/7/7, obviously there is a big difference.

He scored 2 more points when Wade was out, that's not a big deal. Now find Bosh and Chalmers' averages for those 14 games. I'm sure the difference was much bigger, especially for Bosh.

2 more is not a huge deal but 4 more is??? I'm confused
I was spot on with the rebounds and assists. I was four points off, and I said "I think" LeBron is averaging 34 PPG without Wade. Which is why I looked up the numbers to see what they really were. Maybe the 2 points aren't a big deal but the winning percentage without Wade speaks volumes.

11-1 without Wade.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:45 PM   #42
White Mamba
@kobemania

White Mamba is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
So the MVP is determined by the player that plays the best against Iguodala?
White Mamba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:37 PM   #43
2swift4u
High School Starter

2swift4u has decent reputation2swift4u has decent reputation

I also think Lebron should win the MVP title this year. He's been playing very well all year long, shooting high % and defended all 5 positions. And most importantly his supporting cast is a lot worse than Durant's. Even Wade has been terrible in a lot of games..
2swift4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:56 PM   #44
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

IMO the Deciding Factor of Lebron getting MVP over Durant is because Lebron is 12-1 without Wade and the Did beat a few Playoff teams in that Time frame. I highly Doubt Durant would be 12-1 without Westbrook in the Lineup.. Bottom Line Heat and OKC have almost same record and Miami won almost a qtr of its Games without its 2nd best Player..
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:11 PM   #45
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here

So you're saying the Oklahoma City Thunder are better than the Heat?
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: