Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-18-2012, 06:44 PM   #31
jdm_dc_fan
Local High School Star

jdm_dc_fan has decent reputationjdm_dc_fan has decent reputation
Default Re: Build a realistic lineup that there's no way LeBron could lose with.

Im the biggest ray fan but i would't wwant him starting at point. assuming you mean ray because tony would be even worse.
jdm_dc_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:47 PM   #32
scm5
Good college starter

scm5 has decent reputation
Default Re: Build a realistic lineup that there's no way LeBron could lose with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm_dc_fan
Im the biggest ray fan but i would't wwant him starting at point. assuming you mean ray because tony would be even worse.

Lebron would be point. Tony Allen would be there just to defend opposing PG's.
scm5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:48 PM   #33
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ownage
Kyle Lowry
Stephen Jackson
Lebron James
Serge Ibaka
Marcin Gortat

6th Man: Arron Afflalo

i can see the Bulls beating that team
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:49 PM   #34
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

to answer the OP's question

throw in Okafor into his current Heat team and he'll be straight.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:52 PM   #35
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
to answer the OP's question

throw in Okafor into his current Heat team and he'll be straight.
Even if he averaged 2 points in the 4th quarters again? It's not like Joel Anthony made him passive, right?
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:52 PM   #36
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

2012 Lakers
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:02 PM   #37
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus
Even if he averaged 2 points in the 4th quarters again? It's not like Joel Anthony made him passive, right?

Okafor can battle with ANYBODY on the boards unlike the bigs the Heat have right now even if he's an underachiever.

If LeBron does pull that act again, then add Nash into the mix of my previous post
Old 04-18-2012, 07:22 PM   #38
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Current players?

PG: CP3
SG: Kobe
SF: LBJ'
PF: Josh Smith
C: Dwight Howard

Not meaning to hate on LBJ but this team would probably not lose.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:23 PM   #39
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

PG Sessions
SG Lin
SF Lebron
PF Pau
C Bynum
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:29 PM   #40
selrahc
Local High School Star

selrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this board

PG: Jrue Holiday
SG: Ray Allen
SF: LeBron James
PF: Serge Ibaka
C: Pau Gasol
selrahc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:31 PM   #41
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation here

pg: Mo Williams
sg: Arron Afflalo
sf: LeBron
PF: Ilyasova
C: Roy Hibbert

6th: Monta Ellis

floor spacing and D. I tried to make a team with the minimum amount of talent that I thought was a championship caliber starting 5.

Last edited by ralph_i_el : 04-18-2012 at 07:36 PM.
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:36 PM   #42
Miserio
I dunk on kids

Miserio has decent reputation

PG Lebron James
SG Ray Allen
SF K Leonard
PF Amare Stoudemire
C Tyson Chandler

Pick and rolls between LBJ - Amare or LBJ - Tyson would be deadly, and if that doesn't work, spacing would give free shots to Ray Allen and K. Leonard (who can play lockdown defense, too)
Miserio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:36 PM   #43
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

PG - Jrue Holiday
SG - Arron Afflalo
SF - LeBron James
PF - Pau Gasol
C - Brendan Haywood

6th man - Mo Williams

It is essentially like the Cavs except they actually have a reliable post scorer in Pau Gasol. Cavs practically built the perfect team around him, yet for some reason a lot of people fail to recognize that.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:37 PM   #44
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
PG Sessions
SG Lin
SF Lebron
PF Pau
C Bynum

Not one but TWO pointguards that need the ball alongside no outside shooters and 2 bigs who also need the ball to be effective, and lebron likes to be the point pretty much for his teams anyways.

This is the worst roster in the thread
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #45
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
PG - Jrue Holiday
SG - Arron Afflalo
SF - LeBron James
PF - Pau Gasol
C - Brendan Haywood

6th man - Mo Williams

It is essentially like the Cavs except they actually have a reliable post scorer in Pau Gasol. Cavs practically built the perfect team around him, yet for some reason a lot of people fail to recognize that.

I actually like this roster better than the one I posted.

General theme in this thread is that Afflalo is the role player we all want to see with LeBron?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
PG Sessions
SG Lin
SF Lebron
PF Pau
C Bynum

1. No 3 point shooters
2. 2 point guards

this team has even less floor spacing than the current Lakers. Or are you a fan of Bynum shooting 3's?

turrible

Last edited by ralph_i_el : 04-18-2012 at 07:41 PM.
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: