Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-18-2012, 09:05 PM   #16
Tmuston Beltics
Local High School Star

Tmuston Beltics has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: i've finally found an avatar that i like

500th post!
Tmuston Beltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:08 PM   #17
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmuston Beltics
500th post!

Noice.
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:10 PM   #18
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
just wait for my playoff avatars
cannot wait
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:39 PM   #19
Living Being
Entity of Existence

Living Being has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
I might need a new avatar. My current one kinda blows.
Here, man:
Living Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:40 PM   #20
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Quote:
that looks nice
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:46 PM   #21
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneBadUsername
yea mine too. i need to brows the web for another...

Eyebrows often.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:02 PM   #22
OneBadUsername
F*CK A TITLE

OneBadUsername has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Eyebrows often.

As do eye.
OneBadUsername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:31 PM   #23
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't know how much longer this one has in the tank.

I have had better in the past, but I've lost the files and they no longer exist on photobucket. Plus my best few apparently "made peoples eyes hurt"
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:33 PM   #24
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Quote:

Please make the Heat one with a black background, and white letters for MIAMI HEAT WHITE HOT PLAYOFFS 2012.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:35 PM   #25
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

I like mine, its goat avy btw, i cropped the image myself (throw me a cookie)
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:37 PM   #26
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
yours is dope
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:46 PM   #27
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
I like mine, its goat avy btw, i cropped the image myself (throw me a cookie)
It's a shame the image quality is terrible and slightly pixel-y.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:28 AM   #28
Zackmorris
Where my announcement!

Zackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this board

Zackmorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:32 AM   #29
NewYorkNoPicks
National High School Star

NewYorkNoPicks has decent reputationNewYorkNoPicks has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by swi7ch
<--- check it

Hate the CHeat, love the nWo reference...i still watch clips of Hollywood on the mic on youtube, great memories
NewYorkNoPicks is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: