Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-18-2012, 10:10 PM   #16
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Clocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Bold Playoff Prediction: Knicks Will Advance Past First Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
Thank you. I'll go as far and say that I KNOW they'll make the 2nd round, there's just way too much determination and grittyness on this team to not. This group of guys are all in.

what will you do if/when they dont?
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:11 PM   #17
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well then if your going to say they will make it to the second round you might as well say they will be in the Finals. If fans think the Knicks can beat Miami ( which is who they would play currently) IN A 7 GAME series, then they can beat anyone in a 7 game series.
We all know that isn't going to happen.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:12 PM   #18
cteach111
National High School Star

cteach111 has an OK reputation so far

i think they could beat the Heat. Not sure about the Bulls. To be clear, the Knicks have more offensively talented players in a pretty good defensive system. So they will give the Bulls problems.

However, the Bulls play first-class defense and their rebounding is top-notch. They are one of the best passing teams in the league and their offense has improved.

The problem is, their main unit hasn't even seen 15 games together (correct me if I'm wrong..).

Yeah, I could see the Knicks beating the Bulls though. But, I still think they have a slightly better shot to beat the Heat.
cteach111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:15 PM   #19
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
Thank you. I'll go as far and say that I KNOW they'll make the 2nd round, there's just way too much determination and grittyness on this team to not. This group of guys are all in.
Well Skip Bayless said that they WILL beat the Bulls, so, there's that.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:34 PM   #20
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cteach111
i think they could beat the Heat. Not sure about the Bulls. To be clear, the Knicks have more offensively talented players in a pretty good defensive system. So they will give the Bulls problems.

However, the Bulls play first-class defense and their rebounding is top-notch. They are one of the best passing teams in the league and their offense has improved.

The problem is, their main unit hasn't even seen 15 games together (correct me if I'm wrong..).

Yeah, I could see the Knicks beating the Bulls though. But, I still think they have a slightly better shot to beat the Heat.
The only way I see the Knicks beating the Heat is if Lebron choke yet again . That team is stacked bro, three all stars and good role players? What more do you want.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:47 PM   #21
nba_55
Searching a new team

nba_55 is considered somewhat coolnba_55 is considered somewhat cool

If Knicks meet Heat, i dont think they can beat them. I dont see a team of Wade-Bosh-Lebron losing in first round.
nba_55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:51 PM   #22
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lets just say taht this team is far better than what melo had to work with last year
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:12 AM   #23
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

ill take my chances. i dont see them beating heat or bulls... but like in 99, ya never know
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:14 AM   #24
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
The only way I see the Knicks beating the Heat is if Lebron choke yet again . That team is stacked bro, three all stars and good role players? What more do you want.
They ain't been playing like it....

Its literally been big 3 or bust ever since ASG.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:16 AM   #25
Celtic_Pride
Local High School Star

Celtic_Pride has decent reputationCeltic_Pride has decent reputation

Knicks better tank to face the Bulls in 1st round. They have a great chance of beating them rather than beating the Heat!
Celtic_Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: