Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-19-2012, 12:05 AM   #31
TeamLAC
@CP3 gang or die

TeamLAC has not been impressing people
Default Re: GT: 04/18 - OKC Thunder @ Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
Come on man, I'm a Thunder fan, and a huge Durant fan, but Durant hasn't been nearly as good overall the past couple of weeks.. and before that it was about dead even. Currently Lebron has that trophy unless Durant does something drastic the next 2 weeks.
I still think it's pretty close between LBJ and KD. But I agree with Durant needing to go ballistic the next 2 weeks.
TeamLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:06 AM   #32
SleepyCorpse
Decent playground baller

SleepyCorpse has an OK reputation so far

damn everytime Pheonix gets close to tieing it OKC goes on a little run.
SleepyCorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:06 AM   #33
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Come on man, I'm a Thunder fan, and a huge Durant fan, but Durant hasn't been nearly as good overall the past couple of weeks.. and before that it was about dead even. Currently Lebron has that trophy unless Durant does something drastic the next 2 weeks.
I think you're overreacting but the MVP favorite might be LeBron right now. I still think it is attainable for Durant. I personally believe whoever performs better on National TV for the rest of the season will win the MVP. If Durant completely explodes and drops like 30+ and blows out the Lakers next Sunday (only and last National TV game for OKC) then I think Durant will be the favorite again. Of course, LeBron would also have to suck on National TV tomorrow and embarrass himself to help Durant win the MVP as well.

The best way to make a case for yourself in MVP is to do it in National televised games.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:07 AM   #34
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Are you kidding me? Durant at best was even? He was the clear MVP before this stupid slump, you watch too much ESPN, get an opinion.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:10 AM   #35
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like how KD has been attacking the basket since his jumper is iced. He can honestly blow by anybody and finish over anybody so I don't see why he doesn't do it more often. It is another problem I have with Durant besides his erratic ball-handling abilities.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:12 AM   #36
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

OKCThunderUP is considered somewhat coolOKCThunderUP is considered somewhat cool

The Beard is BALLIN
OKCThunderUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:12 AM   #37
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

James Harden loves seeing the Suns!

33 points
10/13 FG
4/5 3P
9/9 FT

It doesn't get much more efficient than that.

KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:12 AM   #38
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Are you kidding me? Durant at best was even? He was the clear MVP before this stupid slump, you watch too much ESPN, get an opinion.

Lol settle down. I don't watch ESPN at all, in fact the only thing I watch is the games (I live in Australia, we don't have basketball shows, and I have to stream all my games).

Durant had the edge for a while, but Lebron has outplayed him the last couple of weeks to take a slight lead IMO. Durant still has a good shot at getting it, but he'll have to keep up the 25+ points on a decent % shooting, and throw in some assists and rebounds. Keeping the turnovers down will help.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:14 AM   #39
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Harden going for his first career 40 point game?

35 points on 11/14 shooting!
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:15 AM   #40
TeamLAC
@CP3 gang or die

TeamLAC has not been impressing people

Beard going nuts
TeamLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:15 AM   #41
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has an OK reputation so far

Just tuned in. Thander op!
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:17 AM   #42
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Far out Harden.. settle down!! Nasty!
Old 04-19-2012, 12:19 AM   #43
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Thunder
Just tuned in. Thander op!

Been drinking have we?
Old 04-19-2012, 12:23 AM   #44
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Go Thunder!