Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-20-2012, 02:56 PM   #31
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: SAS takes on Ryan Clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
yeah I heard of him....

got hand it to you .....you never fail to ask a dumb question 'tiddy' you are like clock work that way...
lol @ you thinking it was a real question and answering

maybe I should post extra emoticons and just talk worthless trash like you now...

-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:05 PM   #32
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
lol @ you thinking it was a real question and answering

maybe I should post extra emoticons and just talk worthless trash like you now...

P-tiddy is sounding a little hurt these days

You cant blame me for thinking your dumb question was serious.... Nobody beats you when it comes to stupidity....

<----I know you like those.. enjoy
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:40 PM   #33
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ROChead where the f*ck do you get me being 40+ in age? Or did your bad joke go completely over my head?

I'll let you tell it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:16 PM   #34
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I been a fan of the game for alot of years, I dont feel the need to know every guy on every roster.... Maybe if I was into fantasy football or I was person who gambled on sports..... But I dont do any of that... I simply love the game and love the chess matches and rivalries. I pay close daily attention to the NFC and the NFC East specifically. When the Steelers become relevant to the teams I pay close attention to? Then I'll check for Ryan Clark and some of the other guys...
Clark played for both the Giants and the Redskins

before winning a Super Bowl

fraud NFL fan
Old 04-20-2012, 05:29 PM   #35
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Clark played for both the Giants and the Redskins

before winning a Super Bowl

fraud NFL fan

I forget more about football than you'll ever know....

and you obviously looked it up or you would have said that earlier...

Last edited by Rasheed1 : 04-20-2012 at 05:32 PM.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:37 PM   #36
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

I just checked his stats....

Im supposed to know this guy? He didnt do sh*t in NY or DC.... No wonder I never heard of him... I bet there are guys on those teams who never heard of him either

<---- thats for dumbass P tiddy

GTFOH...

Last edited by Rasheed1 : 04-20-2012 at 05:39 PM.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:39 PM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

prime always types out his ass. Ryan Clark was a special teamer mainly for the NYG. And if not for injuries in Wash would have been a backup. Please shut up posting his career. And yes I looked this up. Anyone can do it to appear they have a clue. You make a habit out of it.

Quote:

I just checked his stats....

Im supposed to know this guy? He didnt do sh*t in NY or DC.... No wonder I never heard of him... I bet there are guys on those teams who never heard of him either

<---- thats for dumbass P tiddy

GTFOH...

Pretty much
Old 04-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #38
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

no one asked you 40 year old

I def knew who he was with wsh...he was a starter...apparently you didn't GOBB

I know who damn near every player on every team is just because I'm a Madden head anyway...it's easy for me to look things up?...it's way easier for you to just throw "typing out of ass" at anything I type...that's easy
Old 04-20-2012, 06:15 PM   #39
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
no one asked you 40 year old

I def knew who he was with wsh...he was a starter...apparently you didn't GOBB

I know who damn near every player on every team is just because I'm a Madden head anyway...it's easy for me to look things up?...it's way easier for you to just throw "typing out of ass" at anything I type...that's easy

Ryan Clark only started in Wash because Matt Bowen went down with injuries. Same Matt Bowen Wash signed to be their starter. When I hear Ryan Clark? I see Pitt Steelers. His playing days in Wash and with NYG arent memorable. But you can pretend they are. I'll be back to spray this thread with Febreeze.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:35 PM   #40
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Ryan Clark only started in Wash because Matt Bowen went down with injuries. Same Matt Bowen Wash signed to be their starter. When I hear Ryan Clark? I see Pitt Steelers. His playing days in Wash and with NYG arent memorable. But you can pretend they are. I'll be back to spray this thread with Febreeze.
I'm not saying they were rememberable, I'm just saying he used to be in the NFC East...the place that Sheed claims:
Quote:
I pay close daily attention to the NFC and the NFC East specifically
lol

I didn't even say anything about me knowing him myself

I can say "Clark played in the NFC East"...and there is GOBB to start talking about assholes again ...there is literally NOTHING I can say that won't make you bring up assholes, assholes account for 90% of your arguements with me
Old 04-20-2012, 06:36 PM   #41
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
ROChead where the f*ck do you get me being 40+ in age? Or did your bad joke go completely over my head?

I'll let you tell it.

I didn't mean that you were 40. Just around 40.

Are you not in your mid thirties? If not, my apologies that's just what I thought for some reason.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:47 PM   #42
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
I didn't mean that you were 40. Just around 40.

Are you not in your mid thirties? If not, my apologies that's just what I thought for some reason.

No I'm not in my mid 30's or 40's. Its all good.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:55 PM   #43
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Man still mad we didn't resign re-sign Ryan Clark and Antonio Pierce that offseason Only to sign that joke Adam Archuleta

Clark was very good when he started. He complimented Sean very well and they had great rapport/ chemistry.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:57 PM   #44
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

Quote:
No I'm not in my mid 30's or 40's. Its all good.

Oh, my mistake. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass. I knew you weren't 40 but was thinking mid 30's. How old are you in you don't mind me asking?
Old 04-20-2012, 07:33 PM   #45
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Oh, my mistake. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass. I knew you weren't 40 but was thinking mid 30's. How old are you in you don't mind me asking?

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: