Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-20-2012, 08:25 PM   #46
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: SAS takes on Ryan Clark

Word
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:13 PM   #47
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You mother****ers are seriously arguing about someone not knowing who Ryan Clark is?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:11 AM   #48
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

SAS and Skip are lame for that.

Dude took offense to your shit and said, come talk to him. Gave you the address and everything, instead of reaching out to him and handling the situation though the phone or whatever, you just blast him on TV? Man, get the f*ck outta here.

Clearly the hairline joke hurt SAS bad. No way was all of that necessary. SAS starts out by saying that he's not gonna disrespect Clark and then goes off and immediately takes shots at him.

Chump move all around. Like I said, SAS needs to stop bullshitting and talking about the radio show and this and that. I was watching this live and at first thought, I was like "whoa, that was some major ether". Then I stopped being naive and realized just how b*tch SAS and Skip were acting and I turned off the TV.

I was just flabbergasted at how many times, this "articulate" veteran journalist contradicted himself, over and over. Then dude had the nerve to say that his rant was just because he got misquoted. People don't attack a man's character over something that miniscule, you deny or correct and move on.

This is of those times where I wish I could have looked him in the eye and set both of them straight because they went way too far. They both went about things the wrong way and in the end Smith is the veteran guy who's supposed to be able to step outside of what he's feeling and reign himself in but he has the same amount of maturity as clark. Very telling.

Last edited by RaininTwos : 04-22-2012 at 02:20 AM.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:06 AM   #49
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
SAS and Skip are lame for that.

Dude took offense to your shit and said, come talk to him. Gave you the address and everything, instead of reaching out to him and handling the situation though the phone or whatever, you just blast him on TV? Man, get the f*ck outta here.

Clearly the hairline joke hurt SAS bad. No way was all of that necessary. SAS starts out by saying that he's not gonna disrespect Clark and then goes off and immediately takes shots at him.

Chump move all around. Like I said, SAS needs to stop bullshitting and talking about the radio show and this and that. I was watching this live and at first thought, I was like "whoa, that was some major ether". Then I stopped being naive and realized just how b*tch SAS and Skip were acting and I turned off the TV.

I was just flabbergasted at how many times, this "articulate" veteran journalist contradicted himself, over and over. Then dude had the nerve to say that his rant was just because he got misquoted. People don't attack a man's character over something that miniscule, you deny or correct and move on.

This is of those times where I wish I could have looked him in the eye and set both of them straight because they went way too far. They both went about things the wrong way and in the end Smith is the veteran guy who's supposed to be able to step outside of what he's feeling and reign himself in but he has the same amount of maturity as clark. Very telling.

You read that entire thing all wrong. SAS entire argument is simple. He's a man of his words and stands by them. Always has, always will. But he will not let someone get on national tv and take what they think SAS said and try to attack him. Ryan Clark misquoted SAS. SAS never targetted all athletes because he is aware there are educated, well spoken ones in the game. He said some, but Ryan Clark got on there acting like SAS said all including Ryan Clark. SAS didnt like that. And rightfully so. SAS said he spent decades defending black athletes.

Reach out to Ryan Clark? You mean like Ryan Clark reached out to Skip Bayless in text? Ryan could have reached out to SAS himself. Why would SAS reach out to Ryan Clark after he killed SAS on the show? Doesnt make sense.

The only bad move was when SAS told Ryan Clark to kiss his ass.

His twitter comments after the show...

Quote:
Stephen A Smith ‏ @stephenasmith
Fyi..I meant what I said with my explanation pertaining to Ryan Clark today. But with all the attention, I'm ASHAMED of my last "Kiss" line.

Quote:
No need for all of this. Myself and Ryan will handle it amongst ourselves a men. But I wanted to personally APOLOGIZE for my part in this!

Quote:
We can all go at each other, but not like this. There's enough Black-on-Black "crime" going on. I'm a grown man. I should know better.

Quote:
No matter how right I am with the facts, I was WRONG to add that last line. Weak, weak moment on my part. Plain and simple.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:45 AM   #50
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Ryan Clark looked really small. Skip called it right Ryan was childish and his feelings was hurt by Skip. His rip of SAS was off base and he totally misunderstood SAS comments.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:01 AM   #51
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You read that entire thing all wrong. SAS entire argument is simple. He's a man of his words and stands by them. Always has, always will. But he will not let someone get on national tv and take what they think SAS said and try to attack him. Ryan Clark misquoted SAS. SAS never targetted all athletes because he is aware there are educated, well spoken ones in the game. He said some, but Ryan Clark got on there acting like SAS said all including Ryan Clark. SAS didnt like that. And rightfully so. SAS said he spent decades defending black athletes.

I get all of that and for some reason I am able to see that SAS went too far and that he was legitimately hurt by Clark's comments. So much so that he talked about him for some time and kept asserting himself above Clark even though he was the one throwing the most low blows. When I look at this situation, I am rubbed the wrong way. Clark exaggerated and misquoted him. Big deal, this long ass rant wasn't necessary.

Quote:
Reach out to Ryan Clark? You mean like Ryan Clark reached out to Skip Bayless in text? Ryan could have reached out to SAS himself. Why would SAS reach out to Ryan Clark after he killed SAS on the show? Doesnt make sense.

How does that not make sense GOBB? If you are vet in the game and a youngin tries to take a shit on you, the classy move would be to pull him off to the side and set him straight and some of his tweets allude to that same thing.

The only bad move was when SAS told Ryan Clark to kiss his ass.

Quote:
His twitter comments after the show...
Stephen A Smith ‏ @stephenasmith
Fyi..I meant what I said with my explanation pertaining to Ryan Clark today. But with all the attention, I'm ASHAMED of my last "Kiss" line.

Quote:
No need for all of this. Myself and Ryan will handle it amongst ourselves a men. But I wanted to personally APOLOGIZE for my part in this!

Quote:
We can all go at each other, but not like this. There's enough Black-on-Black "crime" going on. I'm a grown man. I should know better.

Quote:
No matter how right I am with the facts, I was WRONG to add that last line. Weak, weak moment on my part. Plain and simple.

In my opinion that wasn't the only bad move, him saying kiss my ass was just concrete proof that he was taking this too seriously.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #52
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Have the two of them fight. Ryan Clark would fry his ass
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:26 PM   #53
HAzE024
KRYPTONATE!

HAzE024 has decent reputationHAzE024 has decent reputation

Wait, so STEPHEN A. SMITH is gonna give a sermon on not talking sh!t about other people on TV?

That's literally his one gimmick. He's that "edgy" guy who talks "openly" about everyone really loudly. Cool. By the way, you dont "articulate yourself", you just "articulate". How ironic. Kinda like Skip riding the SAS dick on this one when he always hates on LeBrons hairline (over the TV of course).
HAzE024 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: