Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-20-2012, 12:30 AM   #31
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What was going on in your head when you first had sex

I was just smiling on the inside but trying to look like I knew what I was doing.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:39 AM   #32
IamSofaKing
I brick airballs

IamSofaKing has decent reputationIamSofaKing has decent reputation

"this condoms too big"
IamSofaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:59 AM   #33
juju151111
Very good NBA starter

juju151111 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Oh yeah and the day after, nobody could tell me shit.
Lol that's how I felt. I thought I was the freaking man.
juju151111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:08 AM   #34
Fudge
RNS

Fudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation here

Looking back, my first time was with a god awful girl. On a nice day probably around a 6. Pretty much my first GF, and all I remember saying in my head was "don't get soft don't get soft". Had a really hard time keeping my erection sometimes when I was with her.
Fudge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:08 AM   #35
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

"Damn, I won't be able to talk tomorrow"

just kidding. but for real i was thinking of how overrated sex is, but then i got better at it and it feels wonderbar
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:14 AM   #36
sick_brah07
National High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
"I Can't believe this is happening"

this ^^

and right after it ...."OMFG i am the FUKKKIN MAN"
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:56 AM   #37
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"OMG OMG it's so warm and efefejhbehgrgbskfldnfskef"
"Damn I hope mom does not need the car for a while" Cause I was doing it in our garage since my mom had woken up with a headache and decided not to teach her class that morning
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:25 AM   #38
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was 17 with a girl that was 22 at the time for my first time. She was house-sitting her neighbors house and we had sex there. She had leftover condoms for her past relationship and I used one...

two things i thought...

I thought of the most unsexy things I could not to ***

and

Her ex's condoms were tight as **** to the point it kept popping off so she gave me a handjob.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:28 AM   #39
zass
Decent playground baller

zass has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick_brah07
and right after it ...."OMFG i am FUKKKIN a MAN"

zass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:56 AM   #40
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I remember telling her: "We shouldn't tell our mom about this."
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:06 AM   #41
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

what I prolly looked like when i was finally in
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:38 AM   #42
Solidape
Great young streetballer

Solidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
Saw this on the bodybuilding forums. Thought it had potential. Sarcastic comments > Truth.

I remember thinking that the nut felt just the same as when I m**t**b**ed,....which was a downer actually as I was expecting it to be 100000 x m**t**b**ion nut!
Solidape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:02 AM   #43
Kobe 4 The Win
Chasing Legends

Kobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected posterKobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected posterKobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected poster

"I'm not calling this bitch tomorrow"
Kobe 4 The Win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:11 AM   #44
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"Hell yeah, I'm gonna destroy that p*ssy.. I'm gonna f*ck her brains out. now just let me get on top so I can.." and then I came. pretty much this.
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:12 AM   #45
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I was 17 with a girl that was 22 at the time for my first time. She was house-sitting her neighbors house and we had sex there. She had leftover condoms for her past relationship and I used one...

two things i thought...

I thought of the most unsexy things I could not to ***

and

Her ex's condoms were tight as **** to the point it kept popping off so she gave me a handjob.

This is one of the most disturbing things I've read on the net for some reason. Used condoms of others? Now that is determination.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: