Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-14-2007, 01:36 PM   #16
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
What are you blabbering about? Is this proof that drugs are bad? You are being the voice of stupidity.

You draw the WRONG conclusions.

1) It WAS a monster hit.
2) Reggie Bush DID get scoreboard. The Saints won the game.
3) Anything else you want to try to claim is just plain stupid.

The touchdown was a result of a holding that was not called. Thats another FACT you didnt mention kid. I wonder why? Oh wait I know...you wanted to even the odds of the Bush embarrassment that was displayed in this topic. USC fan perhaps? Could be. Recap for the slow (you)...

"Bush got jacked up!"
"Yea but Bush scored afterwards"
"During that score there was a holding call that didnt draw a flag"
"omg saints won fair and square, get over it!"

I think we found the winner of the bozo award. Funny how someone tries to spin a topic away from what its about then play pretend when exposed.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 01:49 PM   #17
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Stupidity
The touchdown was a result of a holding that was not called. Thats another FACT you didnt mention kid. I wonder why? Oh wait I know...you wanted to even the odds of the Bush embarrassment that was displayed in this topic. USC fan perhaps? Could be. Recap for the slow (you)...

"Bush got jacked up!"
"Yea but Bush scored afterwards"
"During that score there was a holding call that didnt draw a flag"
"omg saints won fair and square, get over it!"

I think we found the winner of the bozo award. Funny how someone tries to spin a topic away from what its about then play pretend when exposed.

WTF... I am convinced you are either mental, on drugs, or just plain stupid.

Please re-read what I wrote and then re-read it again. What I wrote is EXACTLY 100% what I meant. Stop trying to spin into your interpretation. Its plain wrong.

Wow, what a cry baby.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 01:55 PM   #18
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Quote:
WTF... I am convinced you are either mental, on drugs, or just plain stupid.

Please re-read what I wrote and then re-read it again. What I wrote is EXACTLY 100% what I meant. Stop trying to spin into your interpretation. Its plain wrong.

Wow, what a cry baby.

Nope. There was no reason to mention Bush scoring. None. Thats like when someone shows a dunk highlight and a fan comes in and says "Nice dunk but they LOST". There is a reason they do that. You keep pretending tho. No one else mentioned Bush play or Bush scoring. Irrlevant to a topic dedicated to him getting jacked up. But you had to find something to throw out there positive. Well i just countered your "Bush scored" with something concrete and factual.

Gotta love exposing fans here. USC fan. Reggie Bush love. Yeah no coinky dink there pal. No one is crying, just wondering why anyone would mention Bush scoring. He didnt score in those videos. But continue pulling a George Bush lying to the people.
Old 01-14-2007, 01:56 PM   #19
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He got laid out on that one but he was very effective in the game other than that fumble that could have cost them the game.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 02:09 PM   #20
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Nope. There was no reason to mention Bush scoring. None. Thats like when someone shows a dunk highlight and a fan comes in and says "Nice dunk but they LOST". There is a reason they do that. You keep pretending tho. No one else mentioned Bush play or Bush scoring. Irrlevant to a topic dedicated to him getting jacked up. But you had to find something to throw out there positive. Well i just countered your "Bush scored" with something concrete and factual.

Gotta love exposing fans here. USC fan. Reggie Bush love. Yeah no coinky dink there pal. No one is crying, just wondering why anyone would mention Bush scoring. He didnt score in those videos. But continue pulling a George Bush lying to the people.

WOW!

You really are stupid. Where did I mention Bush's score? I said "scoreboard." If you dont know what that means, I suggest you go look up the gloss for "scoerboard" rather than rant here with your incorrect opinions.

The SAINTS won the game... and it was a monster hit on Bush.

To summarize my posts:

Quote:
That was a monster hit... but Reggie got scoreboard!

and

Quote:
Quit crying about the game man... the Saints won plain and simple...

and

Quote:
What are you blabbering about? Is this proof that drugs are bad? You are being the voice of stupidity.

You draw the WRONG conclusions.

1) It WAS a monster hit.
2) Reggie Bush DID get scoreboard. The Saints won the game.
3) Anything else you want to try to claim is just plain stupid.

And by the way, I went to Pepperdine, not USC dumbass.

The only thing you are exposing is your stupidity for making this into something it never was. What an idiot.

Old 01-14-2007, 02:16 PM   #21
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Who said u went to USC? I said you must be a USC fan. Talk about misreading. Why do i care where you went to school? I dont, never did.

Who says "Bush got scoreboard"? Must be a 90210 thing where they try to be cool creating thier own "lingo" and its "meaning". No one says that but you and your "homies, rollin wit da homies". Probably got Coolio CD in your car you puppeteer.
Old 01-14-2007, 02:23 PM   #22
SoCalMike

Quote:
Who said u went to USC? I said you must be a USC fan. Talk about misreading. Why do i care where you went to school? I dont, never did.

Who says "Bush got scoreboard"? Must be a 90210 thing where they try to be cool creating thier own "lingo" and its "meaning". No one says that but you and your "homies, rollin wit da homies". Probably got Coolio CD in your car you puppeteer.

Wow, you are just stupid. What a shame...

You now realize how stupid you look so you dodge it with other sh*t?

Now, as for scoreboard, you can check it out here:

Source: http://www.jimrome.com/archives/smac...ionary__4.html

Definition of "Scoreboard:"

"(interjection) 'The final score negates your argument' [used as a rebuttal to postgame complaints of bad luck, poor officiating, etc.]"

Anything more you want to look stupid about???

Old 01-14-2007, 02:30 PM   #23
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

"Bush got scoreboard"

Again no one uses scoreboard that way but dippy California residents. A bad 90210 line gone wrong.

"What did Reggie Bush do last night? I missed the game."
Reggie Bush got scoreboard! "
"Huh?"
"You're stupid! Look up scoreboard on Jim Rome's dicitionary!"
"Uhhh ok. I just wanted to know how Bush did."
"He got SCOREBOARD. BUSH GOT SCOREBOARD!"

Pathetic. Jim Rome?
Old 01-14-2007, 05:37 PM   #24
SoCalMike

What an idiot...

Ban...

I am more mad at myself for wasting my time with this knucklehead. Mods, just delete this thread. Its absolutely rediculous.

Last edited by SoCalMike : 01-14-2007 at 05:41 PM.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:52 PM   #25
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
"Bush got scoreboard"

Again no one uses scoreboard that way but dippy California residents. A bad 90210 line gone wrong.

"What did Reggie Bush do last night? I missed the game."
Reggie Bush got scoreboard! "
"Huh?"
"You're stupid! Look up scoreboard on Jim Rome's dicitionary!"
"Uhhh ok. I just wanted to know how Bush did."
"He got SCOREBOARD. BUSH GOT SCOREBOARD!"

Pathetic. Jim Rome?

I been watching football my whole life and so have my friends, we never say that. I never heard of it and I am sure they have not either.

Last edited by Xsatyr : 01-14-2007 at 05:59 PM.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 05:59 PM   #26
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsatyr
I been watching football my whole life and so have my friends we never say that. I never heard of it and I am sure they have not either.

Exactly. Doesnt even make sense "Bush got scoreboard!".

Last edited by Voice of Reason : 01-14-2007 at 06:01 PM.
Old 01-14-2007, 06:03 PM   #27
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

voice of reason not being reasonable... sounds more like someone who's just pissed off because his team lost and now he's got to whine about anyone who's happy their team won
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 06:07 PM   #28
SoCalMike

Ok, Voice baby, you win... Yes, you are right.. I am a reggie bush groupie who lives in the 90210... Thats it. You have exposed me.

I never meant what I said about the hit being a great hit. I never meant that the Saints ultimately won the game. I meant none of it because you are right.

Thank you for clearing all up. Thank goodness you are here as the voice of reason.

I was wrong and you are right. My apologies to the board members for wasting all this valueable electronic space.

Old 01-14-2007, 06:15 PM   #29
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Ok, Voice baby, you win... Yes, you are right.. I am a reggie bush groupie who lives in the 90210... Thats it. You have exposed me.

I never meant what I said about the hit being a great hit. I never meant that the Saints ultimately won the game. I meant none of it because you are right.

Thank you for clearing all up. Thank goodness you are here as the voice of reason.

I was wrong and you are right. My apologies to the board members for wasting all this valueable electronic space.

Apology accepted, just don't do it again.

only kidding :)
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 06:21 PM   #30
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsatyr
Apology accepted, just don't do it again.

only kidding :)

LOL No worries...

I realized I enjoy it when people tell me what I meant.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: