Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2007, 07:23 PM   #31
gts
Sons of Antartica
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 28,715
gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
LOL No worries... I realized I enjoy it when people tell me what I meant.

yeah thats what you say now, but i think what you mean to say is.....:
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:25 PM   #32
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Voice of Reason has not been impressing people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
voice of reason not being reasonable... sounds more like someone who's just pissed off because his team lost and now he's got to whine about anyone who's happy their team won

How so? Because someone said "got scoreboard" and i assumed he meant Bush scored a TD later on? Thus i mentioned there was a holding that wasnt called on that Bush TD to negate his comment?

Reasonable is just celebrating/enjoying the highlight of him getting creamed. But I'll be sure to keep a look out for your next highlight praising by mentioning who got "scoreboard", who won what so forth. See if you contradict yourself which generally happens here.

Last the Saints arent his team. And no one is trying to dimmer anyones happyness over the Saints winning. There was a thread about the game. Your reply would have been more reasonable there not here. Go figure.



Quote:
Ok, Voice baby, you win... Yes, you are right.. I am a reggie bush groupie who lives in the 90210... Thats it. You have exposed me.

I never meant what I said about the hit being a great hit. I never meant that the Saints ultimately won the game. I meant none of it because you are right.

Thank you for clearing all up. Thank goodness you are here as the voice of reason.

I was wrong and you are right. My apologies to the board members for wasting all this valueable electronic space.

You finally stop typing using your ass and start typing using your brain.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:30 PM   #33
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
SoCalMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 23,362
SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
You finally stop typing using your ass and start typing using your brain.

Yep, its better than being all butt hurt like you... cheers!





SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:30 PM   #34
gts
Sons of Antartica
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 28,715
gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
How so? Because someone said "got scoreboard" and i assumed he meant Bush scored a TD later on? Thus i mentioned there was a holding that wasnt called on that Bush TD to negate his comment?

Reasonable is just celebrating/enjoying the highlight of him getting creamed. But I'll be sure to keep a look out for your next highlight praising by mentioning who got "scoreboard", who won what so forth. See if you contradict yourself which generally happens here.

Last the Saints arent his team. And no one is trying to dimmer anyones happyness over the Saints winning. There was a thread about the game. Your reply would have been more reasonable there not here. Go figure.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:59 PM   #35
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Voice of Reason has not been impressing people
Default

Yeah you dont have anything to say because i sat you down in your crib and rocked you to sleep. Next time mind your business and go post about something you have a clue on. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Yep, its better than being all butt hurt like you... cheers!






No one is butt hurt. You're the guilty part here in this mess. Should have kept your obsessive Jim Rome lingo to yourself.

Got stupid? Got dumb? Got dumbass?

Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:08 PM   #36
RobertSwift31
High School JV MVP
 
RobertSwift31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 649
RobertSwift31 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Your not even using "Scoreboard" right. You use as a one word comeback, like if somone said, "The eagles had so many great plays that game" you say Scoreboard. You dont say he got scoreboard.
RobertSwift31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:23 PM   #37
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Voice of Reason has not been impressing people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertSwift31
Your not even using "Scoreboard" right. You use as a one word comeback, like if somone said, "The eagles had so many great plays that game" you say Scoreboard. You dont say he got scoreboard.

Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:56 PM   #38
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness
 
Jailblazers7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 22,939
Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertSwift31
Your not even using "Scoreboard" right. You use as a one word comeback, like if somone said, "The eagles had so many great plays that game" you say Scoreboard. You dont say he got scoreboard.

Haha your right he is using it wrong stuff like that always happens at my high school bball games. Like when they will have a good play and there fans will go crazy but we will be up like 12 so our fans will come back by chanting scoreboard.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:25 PM   #39
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
SoCalMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 23,362
SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default

I have seen it used both ways, sorry if you have not.



SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy