Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-14-2007, 07:23 PM   #31
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
LOL No worries... I realized I enjoy it when people tell me what I meant.

yeah thats what you say now, but i think what you mean to say is.....:
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:25 PM   #32
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
voice of reason not being reasonable... sounds more like someone who's just pissed off because his team lost and now he's got to whine about anyone who's happy their team won

How so? Because someone said "got scoreboard" and i assumed he meant Bush scored a TD later on? Thus i mentioned there was a holding that wasnt called on that Bush TD to negate his comment?

Reasonable is just celebrating/enjoying the highlight of him getting creamed. But I'll be sure to keep a look out for your next highlight praising by mentioning who got "scoreboard", who won what so forth. See if you contradict yourself which generally happens here.

Last the Saints arent his team. And no one is trying to dimmer anyones happyness over the Saints winning. There was a thread about the game. Your reply would have been more reasonable there not here. Go figure.

Quote:
Ok, Voice baby, you win... Yes, you are right.. I am a reggie bush groupie who lives in the 90210... Thats it. You have exposed me.

I never meant what I said about the hit being a great hit. I never meant that the Saints ultimately won the game. I meant none of it because you are right.

Thank you for clearing all up. Thank goodness you are here as the voice of reason.

I was wrong and you are right. My apologies to the board members for wasting all this valueable electronic space.

You finally stop typing using your ass and start typing using your brain.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:30 PM   #33
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
You finally stop typing using your ass and start typing using your brain.

Yep, its better than being all butt hurt like you... cheers!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:30 PM   #34
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
How so? Because someone said "got scoreboard" and i assumed he meant Bush scored a TD later on? Thus i mentioned there was a holding that wasnt called on that Bush TD to negate his comment?

Reasonable is just celebrating/enjoying the highlight of him getting creamed. But I'll be sure to keep a look out for your next highlight praising by mentioning who got "scoreboard", who won what so forth. See if you contradict yourself which generally happens here.

Last the Saints arent his team. And no one is trying to dimmer anyones happyness over the Saints winning. There was a thread about the game. Your reply would have been more reasonable there not here. Go figure.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:59 PM   #35
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Yeah you dont have anything to say because i sat you down in your crib and rocked you to sleep. Next time mind your business and go post about something you have a clue on. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Yep, its better than being all butt hurt like you... cheers!

No one is butt hurt. You're the guilty part here in this mess. Should have kept your obsessive Jim Rome lingo to yourself.

Got stupid? Got dumb? Got dumbass?

Old 01-14-2007, 08:08 PM   #36
RobertSwift31
High School JV MVP

RobertSwift31 has an OK reputation so far

Your not even using "Scoreboard" right. You use as a one word comeback, like if somone said, "The eagles had so many great plays that game" you say Scoreboard. You dont say he got scoreboard.
RobertSwift31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:23 PM   #37
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertSwift31
Your not even using "Scoreboard" right. You use as a one word comeback, like if somone said, "The eagles had so many great plays that game" you say Scoreboard. You dont say he got scoreboard.

Old 01-14-2007, 08:56 PM   #38
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertSwift31

Haha your right he is using it wrong stuff like that always happens at my high school bball games. Like when they will have a good play and there fans will go crazy but we will be up like 12 so our fans will come back by chanting scoreboard.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:25 PM   #39
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have seen it used both ways, sorry if you have not.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: