Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2012, 10:03 AM   #16
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon
 
HylianNightmare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 13,586
Default Re: What was probably going through you partners head the first time you had sex?

"that's the tinniest ***** i've ever seen"
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:42 AM   #17
skan72
Deep dick pizza
 
skan72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where threads go to die.
Posts: 1,324
Default Re: What was probably going through you partners head the first time you had sex?

"Huh! Well, turns out I am a lesbian."
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:53 AM   #18
LockoutOver11
KIDD & A.I. ERA
 
LockoutOver11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 1,025
Default Re: What was probably going through you partners head the first time you had sex?

to answer the question and what I just wanted to say reading yall posts

LOL
LockoutOver11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:59 AM   #19
Rendezvous32
Banned
 
Rendezvous32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not Warcraft in Space!
Posts: 269
Default Re: What was probably going through you partners head the first time you had sex?

Well probably the last thing she remembered up to that point: me asking her if my rag smelled like chloroform.
Rendezvous32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:31 PM   #20
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty
 
Scholar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Swaggy P's Palace
Posts: 9,951
Default Re: What was probably going through you partners head the first time you had sex?

"Don't cum inside me. Don't cum inside me. Don't cum inside me!"
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:35 PM   #21
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty
 
Scholar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Swaggy P's Palace
Posts: 9,951
Default Re: What was probably going through you partners head the first time you had sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
OP - have you EVER honestly experienced intercourse in your entire life, yet? It's my understanding you're I believe a teenager (upper teens at least, if not your younger 20s), no?

... this is a serious ? I'm about to ask you. To the vast majority of us that are 15/16/17+ it'll seem like a silly and crazy question. Most of us (who are not socially awkward parasites in RL, such as yourself, and this is real talk Myth; just keeping shit real) have never had any issues getting women to lay on their backs and grapple their legs behind their head as we insert our man-meat into their salami supporters ... but based on your entire persona, anyone could make a legit argument you've never been close to getting your dick wet. Honestly, have you ever?

It's all good though - you might just be a late bloomer; let's just keep our fingers crossed you don't graduate into the category of "porn-for-life, not by choice, but b/c you have no other choice" ... I have confidence you'll hook up with someone eventually. Just keep the faith - it'll happen for you one day.

_____

You creating such a bullshit thread, wondering such things from the ? you asked in the OP, there's no other conclusion except you truly have never been within striking distance of the punani.

Your posting is bad enough, but after all the years, it's easy to connec the dots that when it comes to your RL and women, they couldn't be any further apart. Here's an idea: why don't you focus on how you can one day get some play, instead of wondering what other men's girls are thinking about when they're having rookie sex?



Why does this faggot write novels trying to bash posters who don't even bother reading his posts?

If nobody reads Failure of Josh's posts, do the posts even get posted?

I like how he says others who bash one another are trying to be "internet tough guys," but then this homo goes around doing the exact same thing.

Respond if you'd like, Failure. All you'll receive is another one of these:

Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:41 PM   #22
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness
 
Jailblazers7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 23,172
Default Re: What was probably going through you partners head the first time you had sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
OP - have you EVER honestly experienced intercourse in your entire life, yet? It's my understanding you're I believe a teenager (upper teens at least, if not your younger 20s), no?

... this is a serious ? I'm about to ask you. To the vast majority of us that are 15/16/17+ it'll seem like a silly and crazy question. Most of us (who are not socially awkward parasites in RL, such as yourself, and this is real talk Myth; just keeping shit real) have never had any issues getting women to lay on their backs and grapple their legs behind their head as we insert our man-meat into their salami supporters ... but based on your entire persona, anyone could make a legit argument you've never been close to getting your dick wet. Honestly, have you ever?

It's all good though - you might just be a late bloomer; let's just keep our fingers crossed you don't graduate into the category of "porn-for-life, not by choice, but b/c you have no other choice" ... I have confidence you'll hook up with someone eventually. Just keep the faith - it'll happen for you one day.

_____

You creating such a bullshit thread, wondering such things from the ? you asked in the OP, there's no other conclusion except you truly have never been within striking distance of the punani.

Your posting is bad enough, but after all the years, it's easy to connec the dots that when it comes to your RL and women, they couldn't be any further apart. Here's an idea: why don't you focus on how you can one day get some play, instead of wondering what other men's girls are thinking about when they're having rookie sex?


Pretty sure Myth is in the process of getting a masters degree and is in a long-term relationship.

Sometimes I have to scratch my head at your random rants.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:43 PM   #23
skan72
Deep dick pizza
 
skan72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where threads go to die.
Posts: 1,324
Default Re: What was probably going through you partners head the first time you had sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Why does this faggot write novels trying to bash posters who don't even bother reading his posts?

If nobody reads Failure of Josh's posts, do the posts even get posted?

I like how he says others who bash one another are trying to be "internet tough guys," but then this homo goes around doing the exact same thing.

Respond if you'd like, Failure. All you'll receive is another one of these:


I always read the first sentence hoping it will be something that isn't psychotic for once, but then I come to the realization it is and don't read the rest of it. Ever.

I cannot fathom how someone is like this.
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:51 PM   #24
RaininTwos
Betrayed
 
RaininTwos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 5,229
Default Re: What was probably going through you partners head the first time you had sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Pretty sure Myth is in the process of getting a masters degree and is in a long-term relationship.

Sometimes I have to scratch my head at your random rants.

Sometimes? That a huge understatement
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:04 PM   #25
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N
 
Goliath Uterus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 3,422
Default Re: What was probably going through you partners head the first time you had sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Most of us (who are not socially awkward parasites in RL, such as yourself, and this is real talk Myth; just keeping shit real) have never had any issues getting women to lay on their backs and grapple their legs behind their head as we insert our man-meat into their salami supporters ... but based on your entire persona, anyone could make a legit argument you've never been close to getting your dick wet. Honestly, have you ever?


Based on the observations I've made while on these forums, I don't think "socially awkward parasite" describes anyone on this site better than yourself. You just go on ridiculous rants that everyone looks at and says "This guy is fvckin weird".... And judging by your comments made in this post, it's painfully clear you've never had sex, and that you've probably never had any sort of meaningful interaction with a girl outside of a relative or friend.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:13 PM   #26
Legend of Josh
Banned
 
Legend of Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Alch|e|mist
Posts: 10,231
Default Re: What was probably going through you partners head the first time you had sex?

People reading my posts thinking I'm being serious ...



I've been posting here for almost 10 years, and people still don't get it.

wow.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:23 PM   #27
Legend of Josh
Banned
 
Legend of Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Alch|e|mist
Posts: 10,231
Default Re: What was probably going through you partners head the first time you had sex?

I post at random at random posters to get them riled up. This is my calling card. This is my staple. When I do this, 99% of the time it requires tactics that involve "making up" shit out of thin air to get a targeted reaction.

I didn't realize the actual outcome would be posters thinking this is "serious business" even after all of you know what I'm all about.

Something just doesn't add up. It's just silly I have to create additional posts to spell it out for everyone because apparently even seasoned veteran posters can't seem to connect the dots.

If everyone is collectively drinking from some ISH watercooler, the only logical conclusion is that someone has successfully contaminated it's contents, because everyone appears to be lost in space as if I'm a new poster here and they've never been exposed to my tomfoolery and shenanigans.

I suppose going forward, there needs to be a disclaimer following said posts/threads so people can follow?

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:25 PM   #28
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness
 
Jailblazers7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 23,172
Default Re: What was probably going through you partners head the first time you had sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
People reading my posts thinking I'm being serious ...



I've been posting here for almost 10 years, and people still don't get it.

wow.

No, I really don't get it sometimes. A lot of the time I think you aare the only one that "gets it" while the rest of us just sit back in confusion.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:27 PM   #29
RaininTwos
Betrayed
 
RaininTwos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 5,229
Default Re: What was probably going through you partners head the first time you had sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
People reading my posts thinking I'm being serious ...



I've been posting here for almost 10 years, and people still don't get it.

wow.
been here for almost 4 years, your shit was old to me right away.

let it go
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:27 PM   #30
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N
 
Goliath Uterus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 3,422
Default Re: What was probably going through you partners head the first time you had sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
I post at random at random posters to get them riled up. This is my calling card. This is my staple. When I do this, 99% of the time it requires tactics that involve "making up" shit out of thin air to get a targeted reaction.

I didn't realize the actual outcome would be posters thinking this is "serious business" even after all of you know what I'm all about.

Something just doesn't add up. It's just silly I have to create additional posts to spell it out for everyone because apparently even seasoned veteran posters can't seem to connect the dots.

If everyone is collectively drinking from some ISH watercooler, the only logical conclusion is that someone has successfully contaminated it's contents, because everyone appears to be lost in space as if I'm a new poster here and they've never been exposed to my tomfoolery and shenanigans.

I suppose going forward, there needs to be a disclaimer following said posts/threads so people can follow?




No, we get it, it's just not funny, and still really weird.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:35 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy