Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-20-2012, 12:29 PM   #31
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Re: What was probably going through you partners head the first time you had sex?

So you all get it... yet you still act like you're confused thinking I'm being serious... yet you acknowledge you know I'm not being serious?

You all are confusing me now. Oh, and there's always the ignore feature. That's probably the best way to eliminate what I'm out to accomplish. If I'm ignored and no one ever responds to my posts/threads, then naturally I'll stop.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:33 PM   #32
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Re: What was probably going through you partners head the first time you had sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
No, I really don't get it sometimes. A lot of the time I think you aare the only one that "gets it" while the rest of us just sit back in confusion.

There might just be some truth to this. A lot of the time I do post things ... not so much threads, but random posts in a random thread where I could quite possibly be the only poster in said thread that "get's it" when I post something - and it's really about me being entertained, so if that's the final outcome, then all is well.

If someone else is entertained in the process, that's bonus points.

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:39 PM   #33
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why is he grinning? Seriously? He looks so happy.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:53 PM   #34
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Pretty sure Myth is in the process of getting a masters degree and is in a long-term relationship.

Sometimes I have to scratch my head at your random rants.

I'm working on my doctorate. I got my masters in 2010.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:02 PM   #35
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
What was probably going through you partners head the first time you had sex?

My pen1s
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:09 PM   #36
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
My pen1s

On a side note, congrats, Myth.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:37 AM   #37
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I'm working on my doctorate. I got my masters in 2010.

In what?
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:38 AM   #38
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
There might just be some truth to this. A lot of the time I do post things ... not so much threads, but random posts in a random thread where I could quite possibly be the only poster in said thread that "get's it" when I post something - and it's really about me being entertained, so if that's the final outcome, then all is well.

If someone else is entertained in the process, that's bonus points.

The people who do things just to entertain themselves don't have to point it out, and they're usually funny people. You point it out, and you're not funny. You are not doing it just to entertain yourself. Your shit is weird and pointless.
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:50 AM   #39
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by skan72
In what?

Clinical psychology.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:37 AM   #40
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Clinical psychology.

Josh must be manna from Heaven to you then.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:08 PM   #41
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

She was crying because it was her first time too. So probably:

"This hurts, hurry up and finish"
Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:07 PM   #42
ImmortalNemesis
Not Brazil 2014

ImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
I post at random at random posters to get them riled up. This is my calling card. This is my staple. When I do this, 99% of the time it requires tactics that involve "making up" shit out of thin air to get a targeted reaction.

LOL. When LamarDoom roasted you:

Quote:
I have no beef with you Lamar. Like I said, you're one of my favorite posters here. Keep doing ya thing. Play on playa. I will say, your post was a bitch-move though. Not b/c it was aimed at yours truly, but b/c it was not totally accurate. In fact, a lot of it was off base. When I beef with someone on here I don't make shit up get a +1 on someone. That's not my steez either.

Keep doing ya thing Josh.
ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:16 PM   #43
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagrant 2
She was crying because it was her first time too. So probably:

"This hurts, hurry up and finish"

What a bitch, killin the mood while you're trying to enjoy yourself.
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:50 PM   #44
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis

irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:51 PM   #45
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis

Link me to that thread broski, I remember laughing my ass off at how b*tchmade Josh was after doom got all up in his ass.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: