Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-20-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
postmupndunkit
BEASTING ON YOU BUMZ

postmupndunkit is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Happy 4/20!!!!!!!!

postmupndunkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:20 AM   #2
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Happy 4/20!!!!!!!!

That shit is a 'holiday' for young high school kids and lifetime burnouts whom are dumb as rocks.

Hopefully people have some good today though
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:21 AM   #3
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
That shit is a 'holiday' for young high school kids and lifetime burnouts whom are dumb as rocks.

Hopefully people have some good today though

i'm not a pot head but whats the difference between 4/20 and St. Patty's Day?
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:22 AM   #4
DonD13
glew up ☆

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

thanx man - have a nice day too
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:03 AM   #5
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

today is pretty much every stupid little kid going around like OMG IT'S 420!!!!!1!!!111!1
and people that have been smoking forever and are over the age of 20 calmly smoking and getting together with friends but not making a huge deal about
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:16 AM   #6
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

what are you 12? potheads have a day to celebrate pot when they smoke every day? sense.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:48 AM   #7
Vienceslav
Local High School Star

Vienceslav is considered somewhat coolVienceslav is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabla
You're a dumb ignorant F@ck. I'm 26 years old, work full-time at a law firm, go to school part time, graduated a 3-year college course, finishing my BA in Child and Youth Care, hired to work for the school board to start in September, make more money than you FOR SURE and have been smoking weed for over 10 years. My life hasn't gone down the drain nor have I become "dumb as rocks". I will also point out that I will graduate with Honors. Thanks for your comment, I will have a good ass day
Too much real life.
Vienceslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:16 PM   #8
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
i'm not a pot head but whats the difference between 4/20 and St. Patty's Day?
This day is much more tolerable. You don't have dumb ass drunks screaming "wooooooooooooo!" and yelling and throwing up all over themselves. It just reminds mehow annoying people are on that day.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:25 PM   #9
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You're a dumb ignorant F@ck. I'm 26 years old, work full-time at a law firm, go to school part time, graduated a 3-year college course, finishing my BA in Child and Youth Care, hired to work for the school board to start in September, make more money than you FOR SURE and have been smoking weed for over 10 years. My life hasn't gone down the drain nor have I become "dumb as rocks". I will also point out that I will graduate with Honors. Thanks for your comment, I will have a good ass day

Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:29 PM   #10
ImmortalNemesis
Not Russia 2018

ImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:16 PM   #11
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputation

i'm hitting the strip club tonight.

might not get high but who knows?
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:55 PM   #12
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

4/20 sucks. It's like the anti-high day, because everyone who talks about it doesn't smoke weed i.e. middle school kids.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:59 PM   #13
ace23

ace23 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayace23 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
4/20 sucks. It's like the anti-high day, because everyone who talks about it doesn't smoke weed i.e. middle school kids.
You think middle school kids don't smoke?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:14 PM   #14
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime

non conformists hate 4/20 because it's popular. that's the gist of it. it's a single day in the year where lots of people who don't regularly light up break out the old peace pipe for a good time. why the f*ck not? and why should regular smokers join in on the fun? here in Ottawa, everybody camps out on parliament hill right outside the legislature, music blaring, every type of smoking apparatus you could possibly care to name, great time.

unfortunately today was rainy.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:22 PM   #15
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs

non conformists hate 4/20 because it's popular. that's the gist of it. it's a single day in the year where lots of people who don't regularly light up break out the old peace pipe for a good time. why the f*ck not? and why should regular smokers join in on the fun? here in Ottawa, everybody camps out on parliament hill right outside the legislature, music blaring, every type of smoking apparatus you could possibly care to name, great time.

unfortunately today was rainy.

I'm talking about the people who celebrate it and don't smoke, ever.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: