Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-08-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

Upgrayedd has a bad reputationUpgrayedd has a bad reputationUpgrayedd has a bad reputation
Default Noah is out for game 5. This will more than likely be the final game of the season.

What a depressing season. The owners and players should have just canceled this season.
Upgrayedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:15 PM   #2
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Noah is out for game 5. This will more than likely be the final game of the season.

Honestly?
Never in a million years would I have foreseen this to happen. And yes, I would've rather had a locked out season than watching this.

GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #3
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

Upgrayedd has a bad reputationUpgrayedd has a bad reputationUpgrayedd has a bad reputation
Default Re: Noah is out for game 5. This will more than likely be the final game of the season.

Now they're saying he's a game time decision but Asik will start. Why risk it though? They're down 3-1. Might as well just shut him down for tonight. If the Bulls win that would be great and maybe he can return for game 6 and if they can tie it up that would be unbelievably awesome. But for tonight I don't want to see Noah risk further damage.
Upgrayedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:27 PM   #4
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

I don't think the rest of the team is ready to settle for a 1st round knock out. As tough as all the injuries have been on everybody we've had leads in every game and the Sixers are a beatable team despite all of our struggles and obviously missing guys and having other guys playing hurt. But just like the Sixers have beat us 3 in a row it's possible for us to do the same.

I don't see us advancing past the second round but I wouldn't be completely surprised if we somehow still won this current series.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: