Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-14-2007, 09:26 PM   #1
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation
Default Richard "The Ice Man" Kuklinkiski

Anyone ever heard of this guy? He's known as a mafia hit man, but the guy's a stone cold killer. He's confessed and has been credited with over a hundred murders.

I watched the A & E special, and I have to admit....the guy gave me the creeps. Absolutely no emotion at all. Talked about skinning meat from bone like he was discussing grass growing. I'd read about him, but seeing the real thing was 10 times worse.
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:49 AM   #2
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

holy ****, i was just watching the same special on A&E!

the guy was a freak........

i tried to find the same doc on netflix (the iceman & the psychiatrist) but found "The Iceman Interviews" which is pretty much the same thing from what I understand. it also first aired in 2003 and is produced by HBO.

i couldn't stop watching...
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 07:25 PM   #3
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

Dude had me feeling like if I changed the channel I was gonna hear a click in my sleep. A true to life Hannibal Lecter. Only time I saw any emotion from him was when the psychiatrist mentioned one of his methods with Jeffrey Dahmer and you could see a slight disdain.

You could just tell....if he came in to do the job and your kid just happened to wake up, he'd slit their throat just because. Not as a matter of precaution or a safety measure.....just because.
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 07:48 PM   #4
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

He did say (i think in the special that followed) that he would never kill a child. And PROBABLY never a woman.

I don't believe him
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: