Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-14-2007, 01:48 PM   #16
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

50 is less fake because u liked his interviews
Game is fake because he was on change of heart and supposedly used to be a stripper.

I dont think you can determine how "real" either is. What is real to you? Both have shot people, been shot at, sold drugs. One is a gang member and the other robbed folks and was known in the streets that he raps about. G-Unit in Queens is really a gang.

Either way 50 cent is less of the rapper game is. Game has his moments where he is nice. His last album was better than 50's last album. His first album was just as good as 50 cents first album.

Most of thier sales come from wannabes (like on this msgboard). People who never lived the life they rap about but its appealing in a HBO cable show kind of way.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 01:55 PM   #17
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
50 is less fake because u liked his interviews
Game is fake because he was on change of heart and supposedly used to be a stripper.

I dont think you can determine how "real" either is. What is real to you? Both have shot people, been shot at, sold drugs. One is a gang member and the other robbed folks and was known in the streets that he raps about. G-Unit in Queens is really a gang.
Either way 50 cent is less of the rapper game is. Game has his moments where he is nice. His last album was better than 50's last album. His first album was just as good as 50 cents first album.

Most of thier sales come from wannabes (like on this msgboard). People who never lived the life they rap about but its appealing in a HBO cable show kind of way.

gobb talking out of his ass again, i live in queens, know people who went to HS with 50 and theres no such thing as "G-unit gang"
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 02:01 PM   #18
AI Nuggets3
Decent college freshman

AI Nuggets3 has an OK reputation so far

guys can we stop the discussion about the two wimps and officially begin the Tribe Called Quest discussion???

one of my biggest musical regrets is skipping out on the 98 Tibet festival. they were playing with KRS One and the Beastie Boys (along with Pearl Jam, REM, Radiohead, and the Chili Peppers).
AI Nuggets3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 02:06 PM   #19
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
gobb talking out of his ass again, i live in queens, know people who went to HS with 50 and theres no such thing as "G-unit gang"

You dont live in queens kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypWthmWAurY

4:57

Then get back in here and explain. And yeah you knew people who went to HS with 50. How often was 50 even in school? I'll let you answer that. Afterall you pretended to be Greg Oden for quite some time. Now you're a kid from Queens who knows people who went to school with 50. What will tomorrows story be?

I can also post Bang em Smurf thoughts on this if you would like. I think I'll take thier words and other peoples words (at another board/hip hop oriented) over yours. Your credibility is shot.
Old 01-14-2007, 02:10 PM   #20
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Get Rich Or Die Tryin was a very good album, but the Massacre and all the G-Unit albums sucked. The only good song on the documentary was "Hate it or love it". Both rappers don't have anything going for them right now lyrically, since they both rap about nothing whatsoever.

But at least Game is entertaining with all the fights he gets in.
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 02:10 PM   #21
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

theinfamousmobb has an OK reputation so far

I guess you people havent heard the Doctors Advocate if you think Game is trash, and im not talking about the crap singles, im talking about great songs like "One Night" 'Doctors Advocate" " Too Much" "Doctors Advocate" "Why You Hate The Game" and " Ol English"
theinfamousmobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 02:22 PM   #22
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

Quote:
You dont live in queens kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypWthmWAurY

4:57

Then get back in here and explain. And yeah you knew people who went to HS with 50. How often was 50 even in school? I'll let you answer that. Afterall you pretended to be Greg Oden for quite some time. Now you're a kid from Queens who knows people who went to school with 50. What will tomorrows story be?

I can also post Bang em Smurf thoughts on this if you would like. I think I'll take thier words and other peoples words (at another board/hip hop oriented) over yours. Your credibility is shot.
and you come up with more, i don't remember who it was but someone (i think ced) said that i was greg oden, i said know but people were still going for it.
How are you going to call anyone up when you tried to scam little kids online.

1. why the hell would you even watch that trash
2. It's brooklyn, i live in queens
3. he was talking about people repping gunit, it's nowhere near a gang just a bunch of losers following their idols, its the same **** with dipset, dblock and all that other ****. AGAIN ITS NOT A GANG.
4. 50 went to andrew jackson which is in cambria heights, around 15-20mins from where i live. A few people that i play ball with went to school with him.
Old 01-14-2007, 02:27 PM   #23
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Don't like or understand why people like 50 at all.

The Game isn't nothing special either, but I gotta say I like the Doctor's Advocate album a lot, probably the best mainstream Rap album in a while.

Still I prefer hiphop to the commercial bull****.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 02:38 PM   #24
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Quote:
3. he was talking about people repping gunit, it's nowhere near a gang just a bunch of losers following their idols, its the same **** with dipset, dblock and all that other ****. AGAIN ITS NOT A GANG.

Its a gang.

Quote:
4. 50 went to andrew jackson which is in cambria heights, around 15-20mins from where i live. A few people that i play ball with went to school with him.

15-20mins isnt around the corner from you. And these people you went to school with who went to school with him. Tell me the relevance. The signficance of it all.

You dont want to refer to the G-Unit as a gang so be it. Lots of small groups start thier own "gang" down for thier own cause.

Dipset is made up of mostly bloods.
Old 01-14-2007, 02:42 PM   #25
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

theinfamousmobb has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc
Don't like or understand why people like 50 at all.

The Game isn't nothing special either, but I gotta say I like the Doctor's Advocate album a lot, probably the best mainstream Rap album in a while.

Still I prefer hiphop to the commercial bull****.
Agreed 100%
theinfamousmobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 02:47 PM   #26
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

Quote:
15-20mins isnt around the corner from you.
in new york it is, thats 5mins on the bus and getting to some places in new york it takes over an hour on the sub way so that 15 mins is right there.

Quote:
And these people you went to school with who went to school with him. Tell me the relevance. The signficance of it all.
i'm about to turn 17 so i don't go to school with people who went to school with him. I know people who got to talk to him and saw him before, that means i know more about him and that whol "gunit gang" more than you ever will (sitting at your moms house all day)

Quote:
You dont want to refer to the G-Unit as a gang so be it. Lots of small groups start thier own "gang" down for thier own cause.
qunit is a crew, no more than 20people who "hang out" with 50 and thats what the guy in the video was talking about. And that "crew" has their supporters who get ****ed up for repping gunit.
Old 01-14-2007, 02:53 PM   #27
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Quote:
in new york it is, thats 5mins on the bus and getting to some places in new york it takes over an hour on the sub way so that 15 mins is right there.

So you watch life from a window. Funny.

Quote:
i'm about to turn 17 so i don't go to school with people who went to school with him. I know people who got to talk to him and saw him before, that means i know more about him and that whol "gunit gang" more than you ever will (sitting at your moms house all day)

So you're 16yrs old and you're trying to tell me about 50 cent whom you dont know, whom is older than you. Based on what you were told by people you played ball with that supposedly went to the same school with him.

Oh and that you know more than I ever will. Yes your age is now shining. I'll stick to people who actually live in Queens where 50 grew up and thier word over yours. A teenager who never experienced much outside of net, video games and shooting hoops.

Quote:
qunit is a crew, no more than 20people who "hang out" with 50 and thats what the guy in the video was talking about. And that "crew" has their supporters who get ****ed up for repping gunit.

Its a gang.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:00 PM   #28
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Wheres Knoe the light skinned black to call attention to these two bozos?

"The rap singers known as 50 cent and The Game are an affront to all that is decent in humanity! Can't you see guys?! Here, listen to this Will Smith CD so you can understand real hip-hop."

These two dudes are terrible. It's like all the best rappers get killed cause of idiot violence they create, but these two idiots get to walk around without a hit on their life. I would laugh my ass off if someone shot either of them in the face and they were in a coma for two weeks before FINALLY dying. Can't get rid of these two. Their like cockroaches.

When I was in high school my friends and I used to go to the mall and yell "Who here likes 50 cent!" and the first ****** who raised their hand or grabbed their crotch we kicked in the balls. Just right down the middle to the baby makers. And we just sat their drinking our hot dog on a stick lemonade laughing at this idiot crying, yelling "WHY?!" while his boys didn't DO ****.

All 50 cent & The Game fans = Cowards. Bunch of pimply faced white kids. Bet geeWiz has their posters on the ceiling of his roof right above his bed.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 03:06 PM   #29
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ....

Get Rich or Die Trying was a classic, now you rich & trying to die, you a dumb bastard.- Kiss
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 03:09 PM   #30
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ...

Quote:
And we just sat their drinking our hot dog on a stick lemonade

NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: