Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-14-2007, 03:23 PM   #31
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
So you watch life from a window. Funny.
and how do you figure?

Quote:
So you're 16yrs old and you're trying to tell me about 50 cent whom you dont know, whom is older than you. Based on what you were told by people you played ball with that supposedly went to the same school with him.

i don't have to know him, i live and i'm growing up in pretty much the same place he did, I've seen people get shot, robbed, selling drugs. Thats all a part of public schools here in new york.

Quote:
Oh and that you know more than I ever will. Yes your age is now shining. I'll stick to people who actually live in Queens where 50 grew up and thier word over yours. A teenager who never experienced much outside of net, video games and shooting hoops.
and who are these "people"? and why would i lie about living in queens?

Quote:
Its a gang.
prove it, your old ass talking about gangs froma bet video you found on youtube just doesn't cut it.
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 03:56 PM   #32
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

You dont live where he did. Stop trying to be a wannabe. You got childproof bars on your windows, a curfew the internet and a video game system (to keep you occupied) overprotective mother. You're not seeing no parts of the hood and the negativity it has. You want too so the closest thing you have is to say "I live 15-20 from the projects!".

You're a teenager. Stay that way.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 04:22 PM   #33
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
You dont live where he did. Stop trying to be a wannabe. You got childproof bars on your windows, a curfew the internet and a video game system (to keep you occupied) overprotective mother. You're not seeing no parts of the hood and the negativity it has. You want too so the closest thing you have is to say "I live 15-20 from the projects!".

You're a teenager. Stay that way.
how do you try to be a wannabe?
jamaica and cambia heights is not really projects, whitestone is.
and i said i lived 15mins from andrew jackson, the HS which is in the middle of it all.
I'm not in any way hood or gangsta because i see what these people turn into, i still get to see all of it. We have gang fights at school and people got shot, thats why every day before school we have to wait 20mins on a line getting scanned for weapons.

you still didn't explain the whole gunit gang, i know you're trying to avoid it by changing the topic because you know you made that **** up.
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 05:16 PM   #34
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

It's a gang, a group of mofos down for one cause resorting to ignorance/violence.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 07:41 PM   #35
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

Only rap group I know to actually be gang affiliated is Byrd Gang, that's an actual gang. And there was a set called Dip Set, said to be a Diplomat off shoot that was getting into so much trouble it was wrote up in a news mag and was blamed for a bevy of crimes.

I personally don't think 50 was all that gangsta. I think, and this is my pure uneducated opinion, that he did dirt but mostly hid behind his consorts. It's widely known that the dude that shot him, got his get back by 50's man.

Can't comment on Game either, but I do know what I've saw on that Snop Snitchin video. Dude was in Queens, 50's own block, with nothing but a couple of hoods and a burner on his hip. Even played ball at a local court. That took some cojones you ask me. Some of that other stuff might be suspect, but even Tookie Williams, the most talked about gang banger of our generation was on some tv show posing like he was Buffy the Body. So you make the call.

But I'm with Game. 50's fallen off, has lost a ton of street cred, and his music is sub par. Game's making waves and he's getting better. "Young homey got shyt locked"
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 08:05 PM   #36
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star

Lakerz_Forever has an OK reputation so far

both of them suck. Tupac forever. Luda is sick as well
Lakerz_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: