Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 06-21-2012, 08:54 PM   #1
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation
Default Allen Iverson vs Stephon Marbury from 1995 NIT

http://youtu.be/hJ5clwXLh1I

This video shows how much being forced into a scoring role for New Jersey, Phoenix, and New York changed Steph's game.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:30 AM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Allen Iverson vs Stephon Marbury from 1995 NIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
http://youtu.be/hJ5clwXLh1I

This video shows how much being forced into a scoring role for New Jersey, Phoenix, and New York changed Steph's game.
H should have stayed in Minny than he could have passed to KG and Googs all day.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:55 AM   #3
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was at that game. I had a buddy who was at Georgetown at the time, and I wasn't far from the city, so he came up to go, and I took the train down from school myself. We got tix through his student union, but we weren't in the student section (which aren't great seats by the way).

With this being Marbury's trip back to his hometown from Georgia Tech, and knowing he wasn't gonna be around the college game much, The Garden was absolutely buzzing. It was a great game to be at, and I've been to a lot of games in that building. Even with the matchup, I expected there to be some flatness due to the preseason NIT-ness of the whole thing, but there wasn't at all. It felt like a Big East Tournament game, better than most BET games to be honest.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:02 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I remember that game. Iverson the blur and Marbury passes made you say how the f*ck he fit it thru there???
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:47 PM   #5
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Both players rocking Nike Air Way Ups. Nice. Loved those shoes.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: