Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-21-2012, 12:52 AM   #1
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board
Default Dude, there is like four cops cars right outside.

I was tryin to leave to go get a few drinks in with my boy, and like four cops are parked right outside next by my car.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:53 AM   #2
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dude, there is like four cops cars right outside.

theres no excuse for no pics. ITS RIGHT OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE U ****

PICTURES
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:53 AM   #3
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

****ing ridiculous, we were gonna go to a party a 2 blocks away from my house, chicks everywhere and right when we get there the cops are outside breaking up the party, now I'm back home about to jack off.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:57 AM   #4
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
****ing ridiculous, we were gonna go to a party a 2 blocks away from my house, chicks everywhere and right when we get there the cops are outside breaking up the party, now I'm back home about to jack off.
People that I know were retarded and posted facebook events about where they were going to have pit parties. Cops were all over it

pics pls kizz.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:57 AM   #5
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
theres no excuse for no pics. ITS RIGHT OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE U ****

PICTURES
Sorry bro don't take pictures.
They probably think I'm suspicious already. I went outside twice, went back in than got in my car moved a little than went back in again haha.

I'm gonna wait till they catch ghost.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:12 AM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Fuck it ... I'm gone.

If they try and ho a brotha, remember the name L.Kizzle and I am innocent.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:17 AM   #7
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Get to the nearest Dunking Donuts, you know what to do next.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:40 AM   #8
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Your black ass is goin away for a looong time.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:44 AM   #9
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

El Kizzle about to get Rodney King'd. Be safe, brotha.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:38 AM   #10
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

I never understood why squares be so afraid of the cops when they have no contraband on them and no prior records.

What was the big deal about seeing some cops?

You scared
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:38 AM   #11
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Your black ass is goin away for a looong time.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:28 PM   #12
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

At least get the 30k posts before they capture you. The least you can do, your life wouldn't be complete if you didn't. You're so close..
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:33 PM   #13
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
I never understood why squares be so afraid of the cops when they have no contraband on them and no prior records.

What was the big deal about seeing some cops?

You scared

Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:36 PM   #14
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

dude gtfo there. you're black
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:39 PM   #15
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

Ass Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I was tryin to leave to go get a few drinks in with my boy, and like four cops are parked right outside next by my car.

I hope you ain't wearing a hoodie...
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: