Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-21-2012, 01:52 AM   #1
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people
Default Southpark Ziplining

...has got to be one of the funniest episodes of all time
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:53 AM   #2
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Southpark Ziplining

Despite getting the reference, i was quite bored with it.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:58 AM   #3
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Despite getting the reference, i was quite bored with it.

Well then the episode did it's job. It taught me the how boring ziplining could be. The second half of the episode was just epic. I haven't laughed so hard in the longest time.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:58 AM   #4
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

This is the worst episode so far.

I watched and put me sleep.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:59 AM   #5
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I thought it was boring and all but the last one with butters have pretty much sucked balls.

The one with butters getting punked by his grandma was just decent.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:00 AM   #6
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress

This is the worst episode so far.

I watched and put me sleep.

Then watch it again MFER. You must of missed the part where they got on the boat, long story short, they shared a drink with Kenny who had herpes MFER so they all got herpes. Long story short, Cartman shit his pants MFER. Long story short, the reaction they had when Kenny died was hilarious, long story short MFER.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:08 AM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wasn't that good the best this season was the home shopping network one.

"I'm calling for the earings"
"Yes ma'am"
"They would look great on your dead body...kill yourself"

Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:18 AM   #8
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
Then watch it again MFER. You must of missed the part where they got on the boat, long story short, they shared a drink with Kenny who had herpes MFER so they all got herpes. Long story short, Cartman shit his pants MFER. Long story short, the reaction they had when Kenny died was hilarious, long story short MFER.

I did mfer.....I had to force myself to watch that shit....tthis episode was made like that so the viewer could struggle through watching it like the boys were struggling through their day so that's the point and still not good idea and bored mfer.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:18 AM   #9
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

one of the worst episodes, and then the 2nd half was even worse,
could of killed someone watching that shit
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:27 AM   #10
Jakeh008
Banned

Jakeh008 is popular on this boardJakeh008 is popular on this boardJakeh008 is popular on this boardJakeh008 is popular on this board

Reported
1 star'd
Negged
Would not watch again

Jakeh008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:44 PM   #11
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

that was a good episode.

i have been ziplining and it is exactly like that. i was expecting them to go super fast and they just sucked.

plus you got the stereotypical man who always wants to tell about where he is from and they stereotypical guy who wants to know everything about the scenery... and the douchebag guide.

what the hell is nar-nar? i couldnt help buy laugh.

i've also been horseback riding, this was the same vacation as the ziplining.

and the bullying one was funny... especially the gummybears part
and everytime their in the bathrooms "you gonn cwy?"
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:48 PM   #12
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have given up on this season.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: